[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

it take a lot to dethrone singapore favourite number 1 car...

10,000 sold by PI last year... 

But more half of them belongs to Uber/Grab and other rental car companies............

↡ Advertisement

I am curious too.

An ad with no information on the dates that the car will be on display at Punggol SAFRA [laugh]

they are at waterway point till this Sunday, Spoke to a staff this morning they said got a delay CHR will be there from Thursday. Now they have shuttle and harrier there, will remove one of it

My friend's friend's colleague got stopped by SIN Custom @ Woodlands when they found this inside her Vezel (got < 2-mths ago). Heard its stored in the Front side (dunno Driver or Passenger side)??

I can't find it in my Vesel (got in Dec'14). Not sure if its in Newer Batch?

Anyone seen this "Flame Stick" inside your Vezel? Do share if you know where its kept.

And strongly advise Bro/SIs to remove it if you are crossing to our neighbour country.attachicon.gifIMG-20160113-WA0000.jpg

I was also stopped a the Singapore customs recently due to this issue.  Waste of time to do police statement .. all in all have to be delayed for about half an hour. 

if you haven't remove this item from your PI vezel, pls do it asap.  

I was also stopped a the Singapore customs recently due to this issue. Waste of time to do police statement .. all in all have to be delayed for about half an hour.

if you haven't remove this item from your PI vezel, pls do it asap.

Can highlight where is it kept?

Can highlight where is it kept?

Front passenger seat, on the left side wall below the glove compartment. There is a bracket there to hold this item. Make sure it is empty.

I thought of putting a torch light in it's place but decided against it cos the battery will kaput very soon when park in under the sun.

Front passenger seat, on the left side wall below the glove compartment. There is a bracket there to hold this item. Make sure it is empty.

I thought of putting a torch light in it's place but decided against it cos the battery will kaput very soon when park in under the sun.

a red color cap protrudes out. It is quite visible if it is still there. 

wasted half an hour at the customs and receiving some police attention... 

in the first place, why was this item cleared the customs when it was imported into Singapore 

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I imported a Honda Vezel 2015 from Japan. It came with 1 smart key which got stolen a few days ago. Can anyone advise me how to go about getting a new smart key and programming it? In my country, Honda and other authorized persons were unable to assist. The company I purchased from in Japan can guide me either. Can someone advise me if possible? Thanks

I am at world auto now doing my 20k servicing. As usual many pte hire vehicles here. Apparently there are quite a number of Honda shuttle from PHV as well. Vezel only about 3/4. The rest all shuttle.

Ok did kpo check with them on the recall. Apparently some PI already recalling vezel back to fix. He did check my vehicle nos against the list given by the PI. Unfortunately mine not on the list yet. Most are 2015 registered. The recall thingy will take approximately 30min accordingly to the guy here.

Ok just for laugh. If anyone do get vezel be prepare the first qns from workshop. Lion or uber. I told him pte..He ask again apprently didn't get the joke...I pause before telling him privately own car. Hahaha

Edited by Kopites

Anyone can highlight the pros/cons of having a door visor . Planning to book the vezel today so if it's really worth having it probably will bargain with my PI.

Any advise/suggestions will be helpful

Thanks

Anyone can highlight the pros/cons of having a door visor . Planning to book the vezel today so if it's really worth having it probably will bargain with my PI.

Any advise/suggestions will be helpful

Thanks

Pros:

You can open the window to let out hot air when the car is parked in the sun, without fear of rain.

Some folks run their cars w/o aircon like that to save $$.

Cons:

Wind noise and it may affect your Coefficient of drag. You can read up about that..

Another con. Mine previous was install by Borneo on her 2nd year. On last for four years plus and one of the visor dropped off on my way home. Sigh.. wanted to remove remaining 3 but the stick mark very unsightly.

Pros:

You can open the window to let out hot air when the car is parked in the sun, without fear of rain.

Some folks run their cars w/o aircon like that to save $$.

Cons:

Wind noise and it may affect your Coefficient of drag. You can read up about that..

Some of the websites do mention about the less noise coming in especially riding on highways

Another con. Mine previous was install by Borneo on her 2nd year. On last for four years plus and one of the visor dropped off on my way home. Sigh.. wanted to remove remaining 3 but the stick mark very unsightly.

Hmm of it leaves a mark then need to really think about having one