[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

It's just glue marks.. not hard to clean la

No..It took me hours to remove one side stick mark. I used all sort of dump removal liquid that I can come up. Eventually gave up and use 3m to stick back. So driving with 3 visor only for the last few years.

By the way visor make the car appear lower like a compact. My opinion.

With the recent rainy weather, I drove around with the window lowered till the edge of the visor. The noise is definitely less than my previous car (which had no visor). And if I open the window lower than the visor, then it become louder.

Edited by w7_lee

No..It took me hours to remove one side stick mark. I used all sort of dump removal liquid that I can come up. Eventually gave up and use 3m to stick back. So driving with 3 visor only for the last few years.

By the way visor make the car appear lower like a compact. My opinion.

I remove my Civic logo on my last car using WD40. It works but must let it soak a little. I place a piece of tissue over the stick mark and spray onto it. 

I remove my Civic logo on my last car using WD40. It works but must let it soak a little. I place a piece of tissue over the stick mark and spray onto it. 

Thanks for the all the replies on the door visor. One more information required, probably it's already discussed in this thread. 

I got the chasis number from my PI, how will i see it's not an old stock , since it is a facelift i am know that it's 2016 , but just wanted to see the month. dont know whether it was lying at PI store fore months... 

Tx

Thanks for the all the replies on the door visor. One more information required, probably it's already discussed in this thread. 

I got the chasis number from my PI, how will i see it's not an old stock , since it is a facelift i am know that it's 2016 , but just wanted to see the month. dont know whether it was lying at PI store fore months... 

Tx

Try this: http://www.honda.co.jp/recall/

Use chrome to translate the page.

Neutral Newbie

1) Hitman
2) Norm_Aspirated
3) Maz75
4) Owen_fan
5) pokie
6) chermin
7) M323 (Mazda 8=3+2+3) 1.6M Sports
8) Protege
9) Epoch (Protege 1.6A Sports)
10) Ecaf (Protege 1.6A Classic)
11) Failuredrill (1.6 Auto Classic)
12) Flaser (Ford Laser 1.6)
13) Ahliew(astina 323 1.6 hb)
14) midreef (Protege 1.6A)
15) w2k_83 (Protege 1.6A Classic)
16) M_protege (Protege 1.6M Sports)
17) Bossman (Mazda 6)
18) Jcers (Mazda Protege 1.6A Black Sports)
19) Laser (Ford Laser 1.6(A))
20) Akbk (Mazda 6, coming soon)
21) Greatodin (Protege 1.6M Classic)
22) zoomm (Protege 1.6A Sports Black)
23) Mhb9 (323HB)
24) Avatar_mp3 (Protege 1.6M)
25) Moneyplant
26) jonjees (Mazda 3 Sports, July) [Readding]
27) Lennonisdead
28) Law_ong (Protege 1.6M Classic)
29) Linus (Protege 1.6A Classic)
30) Mazda_Mad (Mazda 323 1.6A Auto)
31) Zoomprotege (323 Classic - Champagne* Just got rear-end
32) kosten1982 (Mazda3 1.6A Sports Titanium Grey, COMING SOON!wheeee...
33) Chutzup (Famili 1.6A)
34) Tenminste (323 Protege 1.6A)
35) Homey (Mazda6)
36) Altum (Protege 1.6A - Also just got rear-ended 1 week ago, now brand new bumper and boot cover)
37) Robin (Protege 1.6A)
38) Elina
39) Hockmeng
40) Husky (Black Mazda2 - only Mazda2 so far?????)
41) Jamestan (Mazda 323 1.6A)
42) Supermario (MZ3 Basic Grey)
43) Sheltie2306 (Me too, Silver Mazda 323 1.6A, with 4 tail lamps and rear fog light)
44) Zealot (Silver Mazda 323 1.6A
45) Tan280 (Mazda 6)
46) Superman (Mazda 323 1.6A)
47) CyberET (Silver Protege 03 1.6A)
48) Panda (Ex-owner 323 1.6M)
49) Kevinalexandria (Silver protege 1.6A)
50) Mzrmazda3 (Mazda 3 RS)
51) Reliable
52) Satan (Mazda 3 Very Stocked Basic Black Mica)
53) muak muak (M3)
54) kaiserdome (Mazda3 Basic Tigrey)
55) Akira - Mz3
56) Shiwao ( Shining Silver Mz2)
57) Jlim ( Mazda323 1.6A )

58) Athena (Mazda3 Black)

• Praise 1

Hi Guys,

Just want to make enquiry about the honda vezel color. Any difference with year 2015 sliver colour vs new facelift 2016 sliver color? It seems like year 2015 , the sliver seem to be darker. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hi Guys,

Just want to make enquiry about the honda vezel color. Any difference with year 2015 sliver colour vs new facelift 2016 sliver color? It seems like year 2015 , the sliver seem to be darker. Correct me if I am wrong.

I find difference not very much noticeable when see one under bright sun.

Side by side comparison show the current (lunar silver) to be of darker shade.

Thanks leo .Ok, so will be different colour code compare from 2015 version and 2016 version? I am thinking to get one. But still like the 2015 version. Next colour code consider will be pearl white. But will be diffcult to maintain.

Thanks leo .Ok, so will be different colour code compare from 2015 version and 2016 version? I am thinking to get one. But still like the 2015 version. Next colour code consider will be pearl white. But will be diffcult to maintain.

Yes, different code. The previous should be 'alabaster silver'

Malaysia HR-V has the modern steel, I find it nice and low maintenance also. Not sure is this color avail for PI (not from KM). Just for your consideration if u are getting from PI.

Yes, different code. The previous should be 'alabaster silver'

Malaysia HR-V has the modern steel, I find it nice and low maintenance also. Not sure is this color avail for PI (not from KM). Just for your consideration if u are getting from PI.

Since on colour code. 2015 silver can changes colour tone under sunlight? I see mine sometimes give a titanium silver..sometimes normal light silver?

OK for info only.

Mine coming to 1yr anniversary. So just renewed my insurance. Those intent to do so better to source another new insurance quote on your own instead of basing on the renewal letter.

Renewal letter stated NTUC $920(comprehensive with own workshop)while walk in to ntuc as direct I paid $640 (comprehensive with authorise workshop).

• Praise 2

Since on colour code. 2015 silver can changes colour tone under sunlight? I see mine sometimes give a titanium silver..sometimes normal light silver?

Hi kopites, thank you for the advise. So your vezel is brought in year 2015. You got your sliver colour code? Becos I did went to some PI , they told me is the same.Just to make sure their 2016 new facelfit is same with 2015, as they said so. Thanks in advance.

Hi kopites, thank you for the advise. So your vezel is brought in year 2015. You got your sliver colour code? Becos I did went to some PI , they told me is the same.Just to make sure their 2016 new facelfit is same with 2015, as they said so. Thanks in advance.

Book in Jan 2016 and collected in April. I did check around mine should be 2015 production. Either Nov or Dec. Another different between 15 and 16 is the flower icon on the air con panel. That is the ion icon. Mine do come with that icon but till date don't know what it does.

Hi bro,

Thanks. I like the alabaster sliver in 2015 vs 2016 lunar sliver version. They told me is all the same. Just need to double on the colour code.

↡ Advertisement