7 opp parties discuss forming coalition with Tan Cheng Bock

Theoldjaffa

Tun M and TCB are two different people la.

Of course la.. TCB is the steady and cultured type ..

TM ..hmmm... u can ask Jib kor

• Praise 11

Hope this time there is real unity without hidden agenda from each party.

Singapore is too small to have so many small individual parties.

Having an alliance is a good start to encourage more able and willing people to join. If the Workers Party joins the alliance, it should be even more encouraging.

We need new blood to step out and lead the front now with a Target to win more seats in the next GE, Just like how young LKY took charge back in 1959 after founding PAP in 1954.

Personally I'm not wanting to see PAP fall. I just wish to see less dominance and a more balanced parliament.

• Praise 9

Having an alliance is a good start to encourage more able and willing people to join. If the Workers Party joins the alliance, it should be even more encouraging.

We need new blood to step out and lead the front now with a Target to win more seats in the next GE, Just like how young LKY took charge back in 1959 after founding PAP in 1954.

Personally I'm not wanting to see PAP fall. I just wish to see less dominance and a more balanced parliament.

I believe WP has never join any of the alliance. 

Rather than an alliance, these parties should come together and start THE 3RD party.

• Praise 1

Singapore is not like Malaysia. They have a push factor due to 1MDB scandal that rock the nation.  

So far we have no known financial scandal.

Most of us prefer alt voice but not to tear the country down to move it in different direction. PAP has keep themselves clean for the many years. Nonetheless, We want to keep them on their toes. I think It will be great, if we could have two major party.  Lim Tean and Tan Cheng Bock seem to be a great leaders with passion.

Investors like Singapore because we are stable and predicable. They will continue to invest as long as we are keep focusing to our common goals.

• Praise 8

I believe WP has never join any of the alliance.

Rather than an alliance, these parties should come together and start THE 3RD party.

3rd party?

第三者是没有好下场的

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

When CSJ is involved, there is much skepticism no matter how much convincing he does.

• Praise 5

long overdue

(edited)

Too many cooks spoil the broth. Some may want to add more salt, another too much pepper, etc.

Half the number of cooks, more doable towards a tastier outcome.

Edited by Baleno
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Too many cooks spoil the broth. Some may want to add more salt, another too much pepper, etc.

Half the number of cooks, more doable towards a tastier outcome.

Problem is the current cook makes real expensive and awful broth. We are force to hv more cooks for a balance kitchen. Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 15

Supercharged

it's time to give the govt a wake up call.

TCB is coming to take what was meant for him but got snatched away uncontested. also most of the singaporeans too. after so many years one hand sweep all power by the PAP, there must be a lot of dust and dirt under the carpet in the ivory tower that cannot be exposed to sun light. good to do a major house keeping now.

• Praise 15

They want him to be the Singapore Mahathir?

Itâs a good start.

He better not being used and end up like a puppet, he is not like Mahathir.
  • Praise 1

What opposition party need is a prominent leader that could represent them.

Incumbent need to be taught a lesson. They Simply cannot use one hand to cover the sky and think the citizens are dumb and will forget.

I don't.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4