Michelin Energy XM2 tyres last 20% longer with maximum safety.Benefits
- 20% more mileage compared to leading competitors1
More Fuel Saving
- 10% reduction in rolling resistance to save fuel2
- Stops 1.2 meters shorter than average of competitors3
(1)Based on TUV Rheinland (Thailand) report in 2011; Toyota Vios J 1.5 2007; Tire Size: 185/65 R14 86H; Air Pressure (F/R): 33/30 psi.
(2)Based on internal test conducted in 2011 and verified by TUV, compared to Michelin Energy XM1.
(3)Based on internal test conducted in 2010 in Japan. Corolla Axio 2007. Tyre size 195/65 R15 91V.Technology
20% More Mileage
- Thanks to “Alternating Bridging” Technology. Alternating Bridging reinforces the rigidity of tread blocks. With rigidity enhanced, the tread blocks move less freely, reducing the rate of tyre wear.
- Sipes with Alternating Bridge - this “Bridge” connection between tread blocks limits their flexibility, preventing rapid tyre wear without compromising on wet grip.
- Normal tyre with full depth sipes - Traditional full depth sipes allow tread blocks to move around more freely, causing a faster tyre wear.
* Based on TUV Rheinland (Thailand) report; Michelin Energy XM2 compared to Michelin Energy XM1; Field test in Thailand; Test date 13-03-2011 ~ 29-04-2011 ; Toyota Vios J 1.5 2007; Tire Size: 185/65 R14 86H; Air Pressure (F/R): 33/30 psi. Fuel Saving
Thanks to Full Silica Compound
- The silica in the rubber compound reduces friction between the rubber particles generating less heat.
- With less heat generated, less energ...