A dual-channel dashcam without compromise.
Both front and rear cameras feature Full HD Sony STARVIS image sensors for best image quality under any light. Also included are GPS logger, Wi-Fi, Cloud connectivity, impact and motion detection. All this in a stealthy design that never gets in the way of your driving.
The successor to the DR650S Series, BlackVue DR750S Series sets a new standard for connected dashcams. Not only does it offer BlackVue Over the Cloud capability, but it also brings you image quality rarely seen in a dashcam.Dual Full HD Cloud dashcamNEW STANDARD IN CONNECTED DASHCAM
- Dual STARVIS sensors for both front and rear camera
- Sharp and bright footage day or night regardless driving or parking
- Smooth Full HD 1080p @ 60fps (front) and @ 30fps (rear)
- Wide 139° view angle.
- With the free Over the Cloud add-on service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
MARK IMPORTANT FILES AND ENABLE PARKING MODE
Sleek design & control
- Built-in impact and motion detection
- 3 different recording modes (Normal/ Event/ Parking)
- Easy file management with free BlackVue Viewer
- Records longer with support up to 128GB micro SD card
- Loop recording for automatic files overwriting when memory is full
- G-sensors with individual axis customisable sensitivity settings
MULTI-FUNCTION BUTTON CUSTOMISABLE PROXIMITY SENSOR
BlackVue DR750’s stealthy design incorporates easy access to useful functions.
- Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual ...