The BR series coilovers use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity.
As the damper unit opearates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristic of the unit.
BC Racing only use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their BR range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.Features
- Pillowball upper mount
- Camber adjustable top mounts
- Aluminium top plates
- 30 way adjustable damping
- Adjustable spring platform
- Height adjustment via bottom mount to retain full damper travel
- Bearing mounted upper front spring platform
- Dust boot to protect damper seals