The speaker of the Experience Line offers an absolutely balanced sound and a wealth of details. Furthermore, these are characterized by an excellent price-performance ratio and represent the entry into the world of the Rainbow speaker systems.
The low midrange play clean to deep frequencies and convince by their dynamics. With the newly developed dust cap in flat cap design, the playback quality in the upper midrange is greatly improved. The 19mm silk dome completes playback from the top and plays very true to detail without being obtrusive. In the 2-way coaxial loudspeakers, the tweeter is mounted on an axis in the acoustic center of the low-midrange speaker. This arrangement allows for accurate sound reproduction and leads to significantly improved dynamic range. Features
- Folded, powder coated finish
- Butyl rubber surround for controlled cone motion
- Extremely flexible copper braid strands
- Kapton voice coil with integrated low-pass
- Linear Nomex-centering
- Powerful iron ceramic magnet
- 16 mm silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet high temperature
- Crossover network and overload protection (PTC) for the tweeter speakers integrated
- Peak Power Handling: 120 Watts
- Power Handling: 80 Watts
- Minimum amplifier power: 30 watts
- Sensitivity: 90 dB 1W/1m
- Frequency response: 55 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Crossover Slope: 6 dB / oct.
- Crossover Frequency: 4,500 Hz
- Thermal Protection: PTC
- Depth without / with ring: 62/60 mm
- Outer diameter without / with ring: 166/180 mm
- Diameter: 142 mm
- Mounting pitch: 156 mm.