Honda Mobilio VS Toyota Sienta

Kelpie

Hi that,

anyone have experience with the mentioned subject interm of price, performance and fuel consumption? I'm trying to gather feedback on these PI cars.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Yes because of 3 Reasons;

1. Its Honda

2. Its MPV

3. PRICE WHICH BELOW 200M RUPIAH, about 20k sgd

Mobilio similar with Brio, HMC has just added the body which it longer than Brio :D

Edited by Aciem

read from a magazine that Kah Motor will be bringing in the Mobilio towards the end of the year. As a replacement for Stream? No sign of the next Gen Stream leh.

Stream ah? I think boh liao, no more.

If you see Japan's emission standard it gets stricter by the year. The Civic already shrunk back to 1.6L & Civic hybrid, maybe still got the 1.8L option but no more 2.0L versions. Stream which is on Civic's platform is the extended version, meaning it's heavier, as a ppl carrier it will add even more weight thus putting more load to the engine and giving out more emissions. I think the 1.8L & 2.0L engines can't meet stricter standards in the coming future.

They even wanted to scrap the Civic type R(JDM) becoz can't meet future emission standards except for the Euro version. The turbocharge version or UK version still be able to meet Euro emission standard.

Be prepared to see boring Japanese cars in future. Those 1.5L or 1.6L NA engines mated with CVT or hybrid cars. The Japanese car makers are coming together to come up with a solution to their woes. They want to use a common battery system for their hybrids.

Their mid-size MPVs will shrink to compact MPVs.Given our COE system they want a bigger margin between Cat A & Cat B. They are already shrinking the Open Cat and release a bit more of CatB but overall still a lot less. Those mid-size MPVs like Wish & Stream will be hard to sell at reasonable price in the coming COE climate.

Neutral Newbie

Hi.. anybody can feedback wat is their views on mobilio vs the new sienta 2015 design? Which one will you buy and why? TIA for ur reply.

For me I'll prefer sienta. Japan vs Indonesia; have you tried sitting in both cars? Sienta the feel is more high class; mobilo I just felt so wrong the interior is very basic.

↡ Advertisement