New Mazda CX-7 Debuts!

Cheeze

Neutral Newbie

Excerpt from www.japanesecarfans.com:

Sports car verve with SUV practicality

Mazda Motor Corporation (MC) today revealed the eagerly awaited 2007 Mazda CX-7 crossover sport-utility vehicle (SUV) at the Greater Los Angeles Auto Show. This breakthrough model also will be displayed at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan.

post-2-1136437785.jpg

post-2-1136437786_thumb.jpg

post-2-1136437787_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cheeze
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Gorgeous, finally something (other than the Nissam Murano) to give RX300 a good fight.

IMO, both the Murano and this CX-7 are better lookers than the overpriced lexus. They've won me over.

Neutral Newbie

yeah...lexus is overpriced...it's meant to be considering it's in the luxury market segment...you can't have cheap selling price and claiming it to be a luxury car [laugh][laugh] no one will buy

Neutral Newbie

Well when i mentioned "overpriced" i really meant that the price tag on the RX300 was not justified - it's just not worth that amount of money.

A Ferrari F430 for instance is expensive, but not overpriced for me - IF i can afford it that is. [laugh]. Should be around S$800,000, give or take a few grand.

Neutral Newbie

Quite a nice looking SUV. I prefer the interior to be black and brown (leather) though. More and more aunties are driving SUV - big and safe. I could count at least 3 Muranos at my Sunday church service alone. And it appears that fashionable young ladies really have a liking for the VW Beetle.

yeah...lexus is overpriced...it's meant to be considering it's in the luxury market segment...you can't have cheap selling price and claiming it to be a luxury car [laugh][laugh] no one will buy

Lets not forget that Lexus'(Toyotas) and Hondas have high OMVs. Thats why they have higher prices. [nod]

Neutral Newbie

i think the steering wheel from the mx-5 doesn't seem to fit the overall layout of the interior...looks funny, retro steering + modern interior [dizzy]