Any one heard of Revol?

Jusnel

hi,

came across this revol polishing technology in SLC recently

http://www.revol.com.sg

any experts here who can give comments on this company and its prices?

looks like they are using water polishing techniques, instead of wax or sealants

I'm not part of this company and receive no benefits or whatsoever

↡ Advertisement

yes, its helps, easy to clean ur ride.. no need to use those $$$ car shampoo or wax or polish.... after the service, last 2-3 months, and u feel the diff.. so easy to wash lah..

Neutral Newbie

Got free trial meh? I called him; he did not mention leh... I tried so many products but always got water marks. Will Revol protect agst water marks solidly??? [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

They will only do a small portion of your car to let you see the results. Actually, water marks will always be there even if you use different products. The best is not to let the water dried up on your car.

Neutral Newbie

imho, it is PPS n polish. I m using it, pretty pleased w it n the service. But of course it won't protect against stone chips n scratches. More protection against bird sxxt n water spots.

Lemme put it tis way in practical terms: I get my ride snow-washed as it is needed at a kiosk since the standard of manual washing is gd enuf. When I can, I use revol's water polish shampoo once I get back. The polish shampoo takes me a 0.5h job instead of the ful 1 hr min if I were to do everything myself.

The polish shampoo works tis way: wet mop the ride area by area. not too wet as in drenching the whole car since it is clean. take anthr detailing cloth to dry, and anthr one to clean up n get the polish. Occasionally, I do do my own washing, esp if it rained just before. Y take the risk?

Wat Revol says is as long as the car is not too dirty, just wash the ride n then apply the polish shampoo. But I leave it to the kiosk since I m lazy oredi. Revol has started a mobile wash biz I believe, so tey can go to yr place.

Oso, wat I tend to do is to add as many coats as soon as possible, after the 1st round. I now have the 2nd coat. At least for the 1st year, my rationale is to protect the ride w as much foundation as possible. I tink the package is after 1st one, u can do the next 4 at a certain price. After 1st year, I'd perhaps leave the ride alone as I did b4. The ride shd be in a better than average exterior condition.

Neutral Newbie

Heh heh Bro

it is certainly not 'dry' polishing, 'water polish' is just a term. Tey dun spray water all over etc like a normal wash or car wash. It is just that it is more the properties of the stuff in the polish used tat result in the protection, not the water itself. Cheers

↡ Advertisement