Mitsubishi Triton anyone

Gh05tss

Neutral Newbie

Came across this when in Phuket last year and it is in Singapore now, come with

Single Cab & Double Cab ( Auto )

With the current COE, I think it selling from 36K ( singles Cab ) & Double Cab is abt 55K & Double Cab auto is about 65K, thot of changing my current FL N16 to this...wild idea but very tempted

5carp2M_m.jpgtritonmegasilver.jpg

mitsuriderinterior.jpgimg_interior_09.jpg

mitsuriderside.jpgmitsuriderback.jpg

Edited by Gh05tss
↡ Advertisement

I went to see the Triton some time ago and I posted some pics. The double cab didn't comes with power windows then. [jawdrop]

I hope the actual batch that they brings in comes with it, power windows is such a basic thing.

Another thing is the stupid steel bars that we must have spoilt the whole look, guess putting a canopy is the best option.

Another thing is the stupid steel bars that we must have spoilt the whole look, guess putting a canopy is the best option.

at least the FTs can hold on to the steel bars shd the driver shd driving it F & F. [sly]

yup... 55k for the manual and 65k for the auto... really tempt my heart... but at that price ... really is tough... esp that the G-plate car interest rate quite high...

Running on petrol or diesel ?

Not bad but at the price of a car.

unless u need to transport stuff.. otherwise, the speed limit, cannot go M'sia unless you pay their road tax and other paper work, etc..... just don't make sense to me.

anyway, diesel is not exactly cheap nowadays...

Ya, we can't compare apple wif orange, but now, we have a choice of being served orange or apple, so we shd make a judgement ... [:)]

a car or a G-plated commercial vehicle.

Diesel is quite cheap now at $0.946/L after 25% discount. For even cheaper price, can go to sungei kadut to pump those OEM ones...tink 70+ cents per L only. [sly]

Yep, I tink the interest rates is 4%. Anyway, the gov't also reduce the road tax of goods passenger vehicle...from $950/yr to $800+/yr.

I wouldn't use those 'industrial' diesel. Dunno whta they add into it.

It'll damage/choke the fuel filter. Might damage your engine on the long run.

What u pay for is what u get unfortunately.

Neutral Newbie

The few things that I was looking into was -

1. Diesel

2. It a SUV ( mayb even tougher then most SUV ard )

3. Interior looks very nice, no longer the dark brown/black dashboard with green backup lite for the dials

4. Seems to me it save quite alot...

The few things I'm think about

1. 70km..( the again, kena before a ticket for speeding over the limit of a mere 13kM...it might be just safer to drive )

2. Yes, it a G plate. Go Malaysia might be a problem and of cos it will be 1 of the Pickup that those "Pro" would love to take away from you.

Defu Lane also got 70+cents Diesel...no need to go so far.

In MY & Thai, it comes wz power window le..

One thing I need to know, what is the road tax for the double cab? Imagine, driving a Diesel 1 ton truck, Cabin of a Saloon Car....

I dun use that too. Juz saw it when I was doing delivery at Sungei Kadut. Always see lorry, pickup and truck topping up there.

Anyway, a fuel filter is there to filter out the dirty stuff mah so dun tink it will damage the engine. We suppose to change it every 20K too.

↡ Advertisement