I Missed my Starlet

Ody_2004

If was my first car 15 years ago. I modded alot on it and the only thing i din dare to do was to drop a bigger cc engine. It was maintain and service by Team Motoring in Defu. I checked and the vehicle is still on the road. Never get a chance to see it since I sold it off 14 years back. Was wondering anyone here owning it now? Vehicle number 7552.

↡ Advertisement

i miss the starlet my family used to own 5 yrs ago, recently bought a old starlet and renew its coe. Decide to keep it permanently as a 2nd car, TCO is really low, most importantly, pretty zippy and fun to drive

Turbocharged

Starlet happen to be my first car i got after passing my driving test at 18 yrs old. Drove it for less than a year n sold if off after spending tonne of $$ to mod it. It had full EP71 body kit, CRX sport seat, bigger brake booster, ignition booster, suspension changed and lots more..

After starlet I change to Nissan March K11 then to Mitshibushi Pejero Mini Turbo then to Civic SIR EK4 then to Odyssey RA6, Odyssey RB1, Previa ACR50 (current car) and now having the Toyota AE101 as spare car. Also once had a Mazda MX5 NA for 6 months to play play.

All these car compare to starlet is different! Starlet is small n zippy around town. Small enuff to park anywhere! [laugh]

I recently got my hands on a second hand EG5 recently and tried playing with it for a while... all I can say is I prefer the Starlet EP80.

The EG5's good enough for the straight... screams nice.. but lacks the finese and quick handling of the Starlet at bends and crispy gear shifting! [thumbsup]

Thats the perfect word to use bro!!! SMALL AND ZIPPY!!!!

Decided to hand the spare car to me Brother-in-law and drive the Starlet instead... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Anyway, just happened to know that there's a starlet for sale. EP70 1 owner only!! asking 8.5k with 4 yrs plus remaining.

Neutral Newbie

Get out of here!!!

EP70 with ONE owner only for the past 20 years???

Why the owner wana sell this precious baby?

Any pics bro?

↡ Advertisement