Suzuki Every & Daihatsu Hijet

Vit4wd

Turbocharged
(edited)

I think most of them are G-plates.

As per any other vans, as long as they are petrol-driven, there is a possibility for them to be converted to S-plate. But the selling price would be totally different in S'pore although the models are the same.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Albeniz

its a G-plate van..cheapo radio...not sure abt the rest...with the coe going up, i believe the prices are going up as well..check the papers and call them up... [;)] let us know if there's any catchy stuff..

those are used vehicle from Japan..

do take note of the lifespan... as goods vehicle have a max 20yr lifespan.

Used widespread in Phuket as tuk tuks. tongue.gif They took the cargo versions and converted them with bench seats like their songtaes to carry passengers. Damn unsafe looking.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, i'm new to this forum. Saw ads on Suzuki Every and Daihatsu Hijet @ $19,888. Think it should be commercial van right ? But the picture put seats at the back and with side windows. Anyone got a unit and care to explain ? Thank you !

Hey people. Im new to this forum too.I am dying to get the old daihatsu hijet. I wanted the private plate version.As in the "S"plate.The one that can go to malaysia.The model im looking for its the one from the 1990's.Anyone can help recommed me to some good deals.Please reply me here or email me at [email protected]!

Neutral Newbie

I'm a new member here. Sorry for asking.. any reviews for these 2 vans? Especially Daihatsu Hijet S100RV.. i just need a small van so would like to know about it.. cheap and easy to handle. Is it expensive to repair since it's an old model? Thanks1

Hey people. Im new to this forum too.I am dying to get the old daihatsu hijet. I wanted the private plate version.As in the "S"plate.The one that can go to malaysia.The model im looking for its the one from the 1990's.Anyone can help recommed me to some good deals.Please reply me here or email me at [email protected]!

Hi, are you looking for S plate early 90s or late 90s? I may be able to help. (I am not a car dealer but know someone which may sell his) [:)]

↡ Advertisement