SONAX rim cleaner

Ahbengdriver

(edited)

Anyone tried and is it that good? Read in the FOC car newspaper buying guide at petrol stations that its a PH neutral non corrosive, spray and rinse off kind of cleaner and suppose to be very effective.

Said SPC got sell this but I see no have stock de.

Edited by Ragingbull
↡ Advertisement

After reading one of the review, on purpose dropped by a few SPC station but couldn't find the product. [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Bought mine from Autobaccs at $16.20 ( discounted ).

[laugh]

But the Sonax Rim Cleaner is those kind of product that falls into my "MUST TRY" category although I've yet to try it out since I bought it. To me, what sets it apart from the others is that you can leave it on for 3-5 minutes whereas the rest usually is less than that.

i used that for sometime, it really clean out the dirt easily by leave on like 5 -10mins and wash away. The chemical smell is very strong, make sure you wash properly.

Neutral Newbie

Sonax Rim Cleaner selling at $18, currently all stocks recalled back for packaging changes from SONAX Germany.

Have yet to release.

Have to say Sonax is a product that really worth the money....

Neutral Newbie

I tried when I went to Imperial 1 to polish. Effect is good :) The differences were obvious because i only sprayed half my rim with the cleaner. The half that was polished was much much easier to clean than the other half that was not sprayed. Looked better too... I think for $18, not bad and quite value for money as I heard that its supposed to last for 5 chemical washes

---------------------------------

Anyone tried and is it that good? Read in the FOC car newspaper buying guide at petrol stations that its a PH neutral non corrosive, spray and rinse off kind of cleaner and suppose to be very effective.

Said SPC got sell this but I see no have stock de.

(edited)

turtle wax F-21 spray $10 nia [laugh] but spray liao I dont see the dirt running off. But then once u use sponge to rub and then spray water....phweeee...kim kim.

So the sonax one no need to rub/scrub...dirt kar kee come off one? [shocked]

Edited by Ahbengdriver

My rims got discolouration from brake dust, can see circles of different colour, some lighter white and the rest of the rims are aluminium colour, can these products help? It's not brake dust stuck on the rims in this case.

↡ Advertisement