Scrapyard got Nissan Sunny parts?

Terenc3

Bros.. Anybody know which shop or place in SUgei Kadut scrapyard got Nissan Sunny 2000 onwards parts? Or is it considered to new to be found there? Any other scrapyards???

↡ Advertisement

Haha.. But i'm thinking of those which got into accident and like front no more.. rear parts still can use those type.. Got or not huh?

Oh... Woodlands just behind me.. I go check it out.. Din know.. Not been to scrapyards.. Wan go there see see.. Hahaha..

The few scrapyards I went to in Sg Kadut have mostly JDM parts from the 1980s to the mid-late 1990s. I haven't seen any for his model of Nissan Sunny yet. Maybe Malaysia might be a better option, but then again I have not explored Woodlands Ind. Park as you have suggested. Maybe I should go there for a look too.

still remember many years back my colleague driving a rover 416 cabrio, that time the car was about 5yrs only and he went there to look for some parts and he got it there... its a rare car... so i presume sunny of yr2000 should have by now... i dunno also but can try lor [thumbsup]

maybe... but i think he is getting some parts for the canvas leh.... which i dun think so conceto come with cabrio right?

Turbocharged
(edited)
The few scrapyards I went to in Sg Kadut have mostly JDM parts from the 1980s to the mid-late 1990s.

From the 1980s? [shocked]

Nowadays, we seldom get to see "E"-plate cars on the road.

Which 80s models did you see at Sg Kadut?

Edited by Albeniz

Confirm, there are scrapyards there. I went there once to source for used car batts. Not for my car but for my own mini project. S$20 for maintenance-free batts. [thumbsup]