Come in and share abt your Suzuki Sx4!

Mousee7

Neutral Newbie

Hihi, any Sx4 owners care to come in and share abt your experience from dealing with CM to finally driving the car?

↡ Advertisement

erm, doesn't make sense to refer people away from this forum.....if that is the case... there will not be any need for japanese/european/china/malaysian section anymore since almost all of the makes have their dedicated forum....

the reason why some of us choose to post it here rather than the dedicated forums is so that we can get a more varied opinion..... rather than from "fan boys" or owners with skewed opinion. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I already went in to check out the forum, and even registered to be a member so that I can ask questions. But till now, no news from mod team abt my registration. Hence cant log on. Anyway Vratenza is right too, hope to hear from non owners but car enthusiasts as well :)

Turbocharged

but but but...he asking for SX4 owners mah and the forum got SX4 owners so he can ask them lor....Over here no one reply so I help him loh...

Also I dun think I'm refering people away from this forum, I'm ask helping out by delivering more infomation for him... I didn't discourage him to come back here..It's not like there's money involved. MCF will not lose money and SCS will not earn money and we are still members of both forum? You want him to wait and wait and wait fruitlessly meh? Must explore other grounds too.

[laugh]

Edited by Pocus

Turbocharged

I think the forum is experiencing some technical problems...you can check their announcement section on how to contact them to get registered.

Tell me abt. it...I've even bothered to registered twice just in case they have any technical problems and it's oredy 8 months now...if my wife is pregnant, she's almost due for delivery liao [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hey you're right!Thanks for the info. but...somehow still not much up to date sharing going on in the SX4 folder [smallcry]

Edited by Mousee7

Hihi, any Sx4 owners care to come in and share abt your experience from dealing with CM to finally driving the car?

nothing fantastic, boring car like a matrix. If want real cross over, get the Mazda CX7

Turbocharged

i test drove the sx4 and registered in their forum late last year for more feedback. the forum was down then.

until now the forum is still down.

[dizzy]

anyway decided not to get it when the official specs for fc state 9km/L. [shakehead]

Turbocharged

You may be looking at the spec of the European 2.0 off-road 4WD version.

The local version is 1.6l with 2WD. The guys in SCS are getting average of 11.5 to 12km/l. Almost like the 1.6 G7 Civic.

Edited by Pocus

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

From what I seen and heard from owners and the sales agent, FC varies between 11km/l to 13km/l depending on how heavy footed and mods done to the car. Think its quite standard FC for a 1.6l car.

9km/l is way too scary...perhaps like what Pocus mentioned, the figure is for the euro 2l model. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Mousee7

Turbocharged

maybe... an off-putter is also the premium champion places on this car, despite its relatively low omv.

↡ Advertisement