Nissan Skyline

Just now at outside Novena square, along the road going to CTE (AMK) saw a black Nissan Skyline. The car plate is SJD XXXX. Its a very new Nissan car witht the back stated the model Skyline. Very chio! [thumbsup] It is nice round LED back light. [thumbsup] Too fast, no chance to take picture. [:(]

Din see this model in the past. Any bro know the model I am saying? Any pic to show?

↡ Advertisement

i saw one white GT-R yesterday at sin ming while i was at the workshop. heard the roar and saw the kar cheng only [laugh]

hehe bo bian. tok abt skyline and i naturally think of GT-R. i still prefer the yester-years skyline GT-Rs though. they haf a priceless boy racer cum bengster look. [inlove]

Turbocharged
(edited)

I saw the new Lexus IS-F last night at Akihabara. Exhaust unmistakably Bee8. But the car not nice leh [:/]

Edited by Porker

sama sama....

when I was in a Nissan show room in Tsuroka City.... I mindlessly mention Skyline GT-R35 to the Sales person.....

he darn worked up sia.... keep explaining me the difference abt the new Legend compare to yesteryears..... very prideful of this new machine.....

I also prefer GT-R34 over the present 35 anytime man....

simple reason..... Manual trannywink.gif

Hypersonic
single digit one tio borwink.gif

Never notice leh. Was driving past and admiring the car, forgot to see the plate number. But I saw the wife and kid getting into the car.

↡ Advertisement