BC Racing Coilovers - Anyone on it?

Celicar

Turbocharged

Hi, curious if anyone is on BC Racing coilovers? How is the performance? Considering if I should get

↡ Advertisement

On BC previously for about 1 year

Now on Cusco Zero 1

BC is softer then Zero 1 and comfortable then Zero 1

BC arent 100% fully adjustable hence rear will bottom out if under heavy load doing fast speed or crossing humps

Both BC and Zero 1 offer confident high speed cornering

BC parts is easily accessible for ex: replacement damper cost abt 150 each

Whereas Cusco i had no idea where to service or find replacement

My conclusion

BC is perfect inbetween for handling and budget

With Zero 1 u'll have a better pcs of mind throwing blends

using BC coilovers coming to one year. i like the adjustable stiffness by turning the clicking nut. so far had not experienced any knocking sound/noise in the coils.

had not try any other coilovers for comparison.

hi all...

anyone using BC coilovers and how long hv they last so far? whats your load most of the time? whats your settings... i am referring to BC V1 model...

i have used it for abt 6months... usually i drive alone... occassionally plus one passenger... one in a blue moon plus 2 passengers.... my settings at at 15 (middle n hv no changed since installation) cause there are 30 damping adjustsments...

the thing is i feel its softer already... heard RTES can service BC coilovers... sorry i goondu need to ask... service coilovers do wat ah? how much it cost? thanks...

hope Bro Yuan can reply yah...

hi all...

anyone using BC coilovers and how long hv they last so far? whats your load most of the time? whats your settings... i am referring to BC V1 model...

i have used it for abt 6months... usually i drive alone... occassionally plus one passenger... one in a blue moon plus 2 passengers.... my settings at at 15 (middle n hv no changed since installation) cause there are 30 damping adjustsments...

the thing is i feel its softer already... heard RTES can service BC coilovers... sorry i goondu need to ask... service coilovers do wat ah? how much it cost? thanks...

hope Bro Yuan can reply yah...

I am not expert or have a lot of knowledge on this..... [:p]

thanks for the contact bro... is that RTES? cause i thought RTES is the distributor of BC coilovers...

and why you think my setting too hard ah? dont think so ah... [:)]

heard D2 those even harder...

thanks for the contact bro... is that RTES? cause i thought RTES is the distributor of BC coilovers...

and why you think my setting too hard ah? dont think so ah... [:)]

heard D2 those even harder...

Nope. That is not RTES....That is my servicing workshop.

Quite near to RTES I think....

Reliable mechanic.

D2 can go AT performance to service the shocks. Im on D2 though. Also good stuff.

Neutral Newbie

I am on BC BR Coilover. Must be it was a pleasant surprised from a Taiwan made product. It is more comfortable than V1. Enjoying it every day since installation in Nov.

RTES folks are quite friendly and willing to make minor adjustments when the coilover was settling in.

I am on BC BR Coilover. Must be it was a pleasant surprised from a Taiwan made product. It is more comfortable than V1. Enjoying it every day since installation in Nov.

RTES folks are quite friendly and willing to make minor adjustments when the coilover was settling in.

I had the option to go for BC BR. Then I went for BC V1....

Nevertheless, I like this coils very much after putting onto my ride.....

Not too bouncy and not too bumpy.....Stiffer and firm on the roads. Stable.

actually most jap coilovers are already made in Taiwan.

Then where to get for these coilovers and how much it cost?

Used to hear that Racetech carries BC....

Price is above S$1.2k with installation and alignment.

Neutral Newbie

have been on bc for almost 2 years.

so far never given me any problems and servicing should be an ease because can be serviced at rtes.

front and rear should be both adjustable ah....

Neutral Newbie

Talking about servicing, my BC BR is less than a year old. Just wondering how often we should service or just wait for "tell tale" sign then bring to RTES?

Any one can give some advice here?

↡ Advertisement