BMW 120i

Walterkoh

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-24YkQFZ-1000.html

new car price is about 158k, this is 3 months old, using open cat coe, want to sell 150k? plus transfer fee which i dun think is cheap, at least 2k, plus 3 months old already done 6,000km meaning one year will be 24,000km, mileage not low, still claim owner's 3rd car, how to buy?

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

direct owner advertise is like tat..hoping to be lucky and catch some potential customers who is not savvy...

I think he would be quite lucky if can sell it for 138K...the 2nd hand dealer will offer him 130-135K at most...

it is not a matter of depreciation, it is a matter of used car price too close to new new car price

[laugh]

i would rather pay a few k more (people looking into this category of car, a few k is nothing), to buy a brand new car.

1. first owner vs second owner

2. registration fee $140 vs transfer fee >$2k (which i still dun understand, the tupig gahmen can make so much money just to print a piece of paper for transfer ownership, worse than day light robbery!!!)

3. better resale for new car in future

4. mileage [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Accessories will not make a big difference..Very often when you see expensive accessories such as ex ICE, rims and bodykit thrown in, it will only cost slightly more than those without additional accessories when it is put up for sale in 2nd hand mkt even though they might cost a lot more when he bought it first hand...if he is thinking of getting a lot more becos of his special rims, can forget it... [laugh]

Edited by Damienic

well, if i were to buy a used car and the reason that the owner wants to sell high price is 19" or 20" rims or even expensive ICE, i will say u can keep all these.

reason being, i may not like what he claims to be a good value item to himself. he may use expensive pioneer dvd players top of the range with other expensive amps or sub, i may not like his brands n prefer alpine or bewith or others. i may not like 19" or 20" rims as it is noiser, bumpier and higher consumption cos i buy the car for the looks and dun intend to turn corners at high speed.

[laugh]