How to clean car roof interior?

Octopus

My previous car the roof interior is canvas like material, so can be clean easily with wet cloth when I cleaning my car interior.

But my current car the roof interior is carpet or fur like material, have not touch it since I got my car more than a year ago... [sweatdrop]

Anyone can advise how you clean/maintain your car roof interior for those carpet/fur like material? I sometime drives with the window down, so worried carbon/soot from vehicle exhaust will cling onto the roof interior... Thanks. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

This is smth I dun understand car owners. The furry stuff trap a lot of dust. And whoever is in the car breathes the dust. :wacko:

This will be interesting to know....how to clean.

I've clean my previous car using a scothguard/3m product. It is for car fabric....very effective. know what you mean as my previous ride came with a moonroof

This is smth I dun understand car owners. The furry stuff trap a lot of dust. And whoever is in the car breathes the dust. :wacko:

This will be interesting to know....how to clean.

So I assume you also have not touched your car roof interior? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

I don't dare try cleaning it with a wet cloth (unless someone tried, confirm safe), I worried it might smerge and make it worst... [sweatdrop]

I've clean my previous car using a scothguard/3m product. It is for car fabric....very effective. know what you mean as my previous ride came with a moonroof

Thanks, will consider that product. [thumbsup]

Bro octupus..U change your ride liao har??? Try DG fabric and carpet cleaner..I used it for my civic interior top..Same as you..I like to wind down my window..Mine is beige carpet material and it gets darken very fast..

Just spray on and use a damp cloth to wipe or spray onto cloth and wipe will do..U will see the cloth becomes black...

Use a steam cleaner like those from Karcher else wipe with a diluted solution of Woolite.

Good stuff but is ex rite?? how much you got it..

Bro octupus..U change your ride liao har??? Try DG fabric and carpet cleaner..I used it for my civic interior top..Same as you..I like to wind down my window..Mine is beige carpet material and it gets darken very fast..

Just spray on and use a damp cloth to wipe or spray onto cloth and wipe will do..U will see the cloth becomes black...

I like to have one of your DG fabric and carpet cleaner and leather cleaner. Are there stock? I can meet you sometime next week. [wave]

Which item are you referring to? The steam cleaner I got second hand from Ebay so was a good deal :) Woolite is pricey but because it is readily diluted, it gets cheap.

Good stuff but is ex rite?? how much you got it..

I like to have one of your DG fabric and carpet cleaner and leather cleaner. Are there stock? I can meet you sometime next week. [wave]

Yes bro Yuan..i have ready stock [thumbsup]

(edited)

Bro, the DG fabric & carpet cleaner got smell or not? Can PM me the cost?

Yes bro..Is foam ype with tminty smell..The retail price is $20 and is quite a big bottle..You can see it in my website..

Some people uses it on their sports seat and it can be used to clean vinly as well..

See here

Edited by Maddriver

Did not change car, still the same lancer GLX. [drivingcar]

How to use the DG fabric & carpet cleaner on the roof interior? Just spray at the location and wipe with cloth? Will the roof material, the fur become longer when rub it? [confused] I have not use any of those fabric cleaner, so not sure the proper way to use it.... [sweatdrop]