Daihatsu Charade GTti

Keith976

Neutral Newbie

I'm a current owner who is looking for fellow owners of the GTti.

Anyone who has seen any GTti's recently pls post a pic with the location or post the location and color of the car if possible.

I wish to contact and keep in touch with current the owners to share.

Please PM me if u feel it's not nice to post here. Thanks in advance. :D

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the input guys! Has anyone here spotted any GTti's ard? I only know of 9 owners so far. :D

Neutral Newbie

Very rare nowadays. Spotted 2 on the road. I owned one many years back. Very fun car for straight line sprints.

Neutral Newbie

Have u owned one b4? Wat was the license plate? I'm the 11th owner of my GTti and I wanna see if I can find the previous owners too. :D

Neutral Newbie

Wow! What was the color of the GTti? Was it scrapped or sold? Can PM me the plate number? Trying to see if I can find the ex owners of my car. :D

Neutral Newbie

Ahh... reminded me of the old, trusty G10 I inherited from my late father back then. Getting abit nostalgic upon hearing and seeing a Charade these days.... [inlove][laugh]

I'm a current owner who is looking for fellow owners of the GTti.

Anyone who has seen any GTti's recently pls post a pic with the location or post the location and color of the car if possible.

I wish to contact and keep in touch with current the owners to share.

Please PM me if u feel it's not nice to post here. Thanks in advance. :D

For your reading pleasure, bro keith [sly]

Attack Of The Daihatsu Charade GTti

Neutral Newbie

Wow! I tot the GTXX model didn't come to SG? Was the car scrapped or sold? Can PM me the License Plate? One of my frens has a sunroof model. :D

Neutral Newbie

I did not inherit any spares from the ex owner, but I have a few frens driving the same car who keeps spares. Some items can be ordered from the stockist, but may have to wait up to 6mths and its very expensive. I starting my own collection of spares too.

I intend to keep my car as long as possible coz the insurance n rd tax is cheap, yet the car is quite zippy and can take on most 2.0 cars w/o vtec, sc or tc. However, due to the rarity of spares, I keep my car stock and dun show my power unless provoked by those buggers who think they are damm fast or drive recklessly.

No point racing on the rd coz its dangerous, all I need to do is to drop 1 gear and drag abit to show my power n the buggers will stop tailgating n keep a distance. Done that to many punks driving stock swift sports, esi, ts, civic fd1.8, camry, cefiro, merc, bmw etc. and watch their puzzled look at the next traffic light.

To all those buggers, please drive properly, dun think u can bully small car. There's nothing to show off no matter wat car u drive, no big deal if u can win a small cc car either. Shame on u.

Hey bro! Great to see so many people still appreciate the GTti huh?! Sorry but I presonally dunno anyone who rides in one 'cept for you of course. Will keep my eyes peeled and let ya know if & when I see one! Rounding when?? [sly]

↡ Advertisement