12 August car accident witness (Woodlands)

Kaede44444

Of course I won't. My car was whacked from behind by a taxi before and he argued that I reversed and bang him. He got a 'witness' too. But this one is too ridiculous for reverse excuse though but you won't know.

What happened was:-

There are 2 traffic lights maybe 50 metres from each other. Both are in sync. The traffic lights changed yellow and I managed to pass the first one but got to stop at the second one. The toyota also stop. 1/2 second later, there was a loud screeching sound and I saw with my eyes that the taxi whack the toyota from behind. Like slow motion like this. Luckily for that Toyota, no truck or lorry is travelling because the toyota driver will be killed as his car is in the middle of the junction. I hope the taxi driver get banned from driving because he almost caused a person to die. Luckily he was on the extreme left - I am just one lane on his right.. Thank god.

how come you dun just pass the Toyota driver your namecard there and then but rather to post here? Not exactly high chance he will find you even if he needs a witness...

Neutral Newbie

Thumb ups for TS.

maybe at that moment TS is rushing for time, or maybe didn't have the instant reaction to pass namecard.

i am someone like that. i need to calm down before i can think properly, especially in sudden incidents.

Relak lah .. cut TS some slack will you.

Ppl already take the effort to post up here and offer himself as witness if needed. What more you want? Publish newspaper take out advertisment meh? [smash]

how come you dun just pass the Toyota driver your namecard there and then but rather to post here? Not exactly high chance he will find you even if he needs a witness...

not true. last time i witness altis buang wrx n i posted here. victim managed to contact me.

Was rushing to go in JB before the jam starts. Anyway, MFC is the biggest CF in Singapore. I am sure the driver can find this post if he desperately needs a witness.

yes...nowadays taxi driver drive like got no tomorrow...like dun feel like living anymore...

i have a feeling that new taxis such as the Sonata and PI taxis, are much more powerful than the Crown...which makes drivers have 'less control' over cars due to more power...

that day i took a Ci**Cab Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Facelift taxi...driver only drove max 100kph...but the super torquey engine felt like the whole car taking off...305Nm from 1750rpm no joke...

actually compared to my father's 1.5L car, the acceleration from 0-100kph took around the same time, but you can really feel the G-Forces in the taxi compared to the 'lethargic' 1.5L my dad's car...

so i really think taxi companies shouldn't use such torquey vehicles for their fleet...

↡ Advertisement