Subaru Exiga YA4/5 owners!

DarkLord

Neutral Newbie

exiga is subaru 7 seater mpv comes in 2 specs 2.0i NA & 2.0 gt the turbo charged version which comes with panoramic moonroof which left my jaw dropping tinking its boring like other box like cars or mini van no thrill kinda mpv but damn i was so wrong...hehe!

the 225bhp turbo charged for a family car is wow but on an mpv is sheer evil in disguise if u knw wat i mean? it doesnt end there awesome 17 inches sport rims with low profile tires is awesome, HID headlite is a wicked den the si-drive mode u can change the mpv into 3 characters of power or economical setting, besides its unbelievable century sprint of a mere 7.9secs is god forsaken haha!!!

the nice air scoops & full body kit with rear spolier left me drooling oredi & after the test drive it left me with a regret why i nvr buy tis exiga gt nw selling for $106k nw...haiz!!!

I wasn't too impressed when I took the test drive about half year ago (Price was $97K with $5K service credit then)

Will need a fair amount of work to make it nice to drive.

Some things I didn't like :

- Too soft suspension

- Too light steering

- Seems kinda underpowered and somehow lacks the grunt. (maybe b'cause car is heavy or I'm too used to my old Forester)

- Looks kinda plain.

Some things I liked:

- Moon roof

- 7 seater and more space for driver

- The auto driver seat control

- The dash display

Saw on papers over the weekend that they are selling the GT at < 100K. Not sure if I see wrongly. Anyone can confirm?? If so really attractive!!

↡ Advertisement