McLaren MP4-12C Driven by F1 Aces Lewis Hamilton and Jenson

Ithunk

lol cant stop watchin this video

Bro... thanks so much.

this is perhaps the best video that MCF has ever shared.

i love it.

sends chills down my spine to see two world champions testing a soon-to-be legendary car

Edited by Friendstar

(edited)

its amazes me how UK manufacturers McLaren Automotive are able to build a v8 2 door super sports car in a short period of time....

Edited by Ithunk

haven come out yet.....its was jus released...hope to see one or 2 on singapore`s roads......i know there is an enzo in singapore...but the vehicle is kept.....also yet to see a ferrari california in sg....ive seen an audi r8 though....and the car is small man....but of course the r8 is an elite supercar....

its amazes me how UK manufacturers McLaren Automotive are able to build a v8 2 door super sports car in a short period of time....

not putting a wet blanket over yr excitement dude, but building this new 12C shud be a piece of cake for them. anyway, the development of this car did take quite a while and it'll be meticulously built by mclaren's usual standards. Deliveries to actual buyers won't start until yr end.

dun forget they used to build one of the best cars in the world, and argubly the king of supercars in the 90s

The McLaren F1. There won't be another monster like that anymore.

Turbocharged

Looks like the twin exhausts are pointed somewhat upwards? And was I right to see that the seat shifted somewhat (deliberately) during cornering?

↡ Advertisement