KIA Soul

Yr1985

This car has already been in the western market for a year or 2, its quite a nice car. Even the auto shows there give it a thumbs up. Only setback we can expect is that c&c might strip down some of the features or accessories that comes with it.

its somthing like a honda freed. but of course lacks the engine smoothness and good spec level of a typical honda car.

its somthing like a honda freed. but of course lacks the engine smoothness and good spec level of a typical honda car.

haha....u trying too hard to be a korean made basher, in fact you love every bits of it.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Saw 3 Souls in Ubi shop doing up sticker.

One of the 3 has red dashboard with red headrest, half red/half black seats and red door trims! Wonder if for display only.

Personally, I find the interior nothing to shout about. Boot space lacking but has small foam compartments when boot area cover is lifted.

Driver seat has a moveable handle to rest the left arm, centre fascia so-so, hazard light button is big, above it a small compartment with cover, looks funny to be located there.

Neutral Newbie

Tby > quite on the contrary, the interior is what the Soul is boasted for! I was at the showroom yesterday and saw the spaciousness of the Soul. It's unbelievably spacious (may look small on the outside) and the boot space is amazing! The interior is also quite special. Anyway - for those who are interested in seeing the Souls but have no time, go down to Raffles place, amoy, tanjong pagar area tomorrow. Kia c&c is having some contest on spotting the souls and taking a picture of it, with some cash prizes to be won. Check out Kia Insider on facebook. You'd probably get more info from there.

post-69660-1274897818_thumb.jpg

Guys,

Strange... how come i never see any KIA Soul ard at ubi showroom on last saturday.

The only Soul i saw belongs to the saleman. Haha...