2011 Hyundai Elantra

Abachee

(edited)

Guys, as the number of 2011 Elantra owner is getting bigger. Think it's time to set up a new page for our Elantre group. Avante is History, and now a New Dynasty begin... Hehe

Roll call:

White

Skydevils - white (collected) - east

abachee chief - white (collected) - east

droidwork - white (collected) - south

mcfck - white (collected) - east

Black

peripheral - black (collected) - east

deek - black (collected) - west

teraine - black - west

horava28 - black (collected) - central

Sleek Silver

gah - sleek silver - north

kuokht - sleek silver (collected) - west

spidercool - sleek silver - north

Hyper Silver

joe - hyper silver (collected) - north

delwinho - hyper silver - west

realm_ong - hyper silver (collected) - west

soundsurround - hyper silver - east

cat -hyper silver (today) -north -north

Tomato Red

Bayside - Tomato red (collected) - north

watme - tomato red - east

identiti - tomato red - west

Terry_gerrard - tomato red(S2R) - east

Blue

lowln - santorini blue (collected) - north

This post has been edited by Abachee: Today, 12:38 PM

Edited by Abachee
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Great! Really a big group now. If we all meet, need bigger carpark Liao. Lol!!

Anyway car going servicing on wed 2pm. Gona fox the side mirror motor as SE said got stock coming.

Gonna enquire them whether fixing an 3rd party reverse camera will void warranty or not :/

Great! Really a big group now. If we all meet, need bigger carpark Liao. Lol!!

Anyway car going servicing on wed 2pm. Gona fox the side mirror motor as SE said got stock coming.

Gonna enquire them whether fixing an 3rd party reverse camera will void warranty or not :/

Wahhh, so fast huh... My ride haven't even reach 800km yet. LOL....

Neutral Newbie

Cos I kiasu ma. Scare if I don't hit 1k first. Later alot of Elantra will go for their 1k servicing and crowd at Komoco. Haha I'm joking!

Just that this car used sometimes by my parent who drove up and down in Singapore. So it reach quite fast. Infact 1100km already.

Neutral Newbie

I'm in.

A rare chance of having the 2 Korean Beauties in the household posing for the same photo-shoot. :wub:

post-93311-1311579114_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

I heard that Komoco agents are giving away free Garmin GPS if you buy a car from them. Anyone got the free Garmin GPS or any other freebies?

(edited)

I heard that Komoco agents are giving away free Garmin GPS if you buy a car from them. Anyone got the free Garmin GPS or any other freebies?

Isit the latest model? Cos all the new Garmin modelsl all comes with 4 digit no. & even if it's true, you might get an old model. But with COE so high, think it's just an attractive method to sweeten the deal. Imagine the first batch of us who order 3 mths back and compare the price now. You got to fork out $7k just to own one. Imagine what you can do with this $7k? Can go 1 whole mth of Europe tour liao.

Edited by Abachee

Yes indeed they offer garmin GPS.

Bcos the lanuch period on july Maybank got give rebate, therefore they can offer garmin and give 17inch rims.

My friend got basic model with the following items:

Solar film

garmin gps(3 digit de) old model

reverse camera

window visor

3m floor mat front driver and passenger and rear pessenger. Total 3 pcs

He upgrade to 16 inch with top up.

I sign after July then nvr enjoy the freebies by maybank.

But my SE is fighting a rebate for me. Hopefully can get.

Kuku my number came out second prize but not the original number.

suay lo. [bigcry]

Yes indeed they offer garmin GPS.

Kuku my number came out second prize but not the original number.

suay lo. [bigcry]

Aiyar, I buy my no. until I Pop liao. Haha... I buy real no. & 12 Dah but didn't open for the whole 2 mths. Then I just buy my actual no. , then it open with all 4 no. all not in the same place as Consolation nia. Just be patient abd buy small and soon you will get ur reward.

Neutral Newbie

nice I'm gettin mine eiter fri or sat.white one.wats the tyre brand?anyone trade in the 16" rims liao n how much they trade in for if wanna change to 17" ?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Wah so good.. i bought mine around July also never get such good freebies...

Now have to go and fix my own reverse camera and using my iphone as a gps nav.. =(

Xperthero - Hankook Tyres.. :)

Edited by Watme

Just wana share some video here too :)

Veri nice HID lamp and Sterlin variable exhaust. [inlove] But too bad all not approved in Spore. [bigcry]

(edited)

I'm in.

A rare chance of having the 2 Korean Beauties in the household posing for the same photo-shoot. :wub:

K5 wins hand down. Peter Schreyer is the manz..

Edited by Refresher76

Aiyar, I buy my no. until I Pop liao. Haha... I buy real no. & 12 Dah but didn't open for the whole 2 mths. Then I just buy my actual no. , then it open with all 4 no. all not in the same place as Consolation nia. Just be patient abd buy small and soon you will get ur reward.

haha. All huat together lo.

Neutral Newbie

i bought my basic model in mid-june and collected 2 weeks later.

Got tibo GPS as freebie from my SE, but later realised should have asked for side mirror indicator as well..

Also got my clip-on reverse camera as freebie, and i have to go to a 3rd party workshop in Leng Kee to get it fixed, seems like they do all the reverse cameras for elantra because i also saw another black elantra fixing the reverse camera there, although i am not sure about the elite model.

went for my 1k servicing on sat, and a tip for those going for the servicing: bring your own synthetic oil, will save you over $100..

bro lowln, did you park your blue elantra at the amk ave 10 400+ carpark on sunday morning, because i saw one on my way to breakfast....

↡ Advertisement