Ssangyong Musso Double-Cab

Does anyone know anything about this pickup? like bhp, torque, fc, etc...

i called up several dealers, they all don't know, i tried to search online, no info at all, finally, i even called Ssangyong singapore, amazingly, the person over the line say its a discontinued model so they have absolutely no information on this pickup truck.

can anyone advice me on the specs of this vehicle. if you need to know the specific model i am talking about, this is the one.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...635&DL=1000

even better if there are first hand users here to share their opinion of this relatively common truck. like reliability, comfort, performance, maintenance and fuel economy etc...

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Does anyone know anything about this pickup? like bhp, torque, fc, etc...

i called up several dealers, they all don't know, i tried to search online, no info at all, finally, i even called Ssangyong singapore, amazingly, the person over the line say its a discontinued model so they have absolutely no information on this pickup truck.

can anyone advice me on the specs of this vehicle. if you need to know the specific model i am talking about, this is the one.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...635&DL=1000

even better if there are first hand users here to share their opinion of this relatively common truck. like reliability, comfort, performance, maintenance and fuel economy etc...

I drive this musso. Manual 6 years liao. Got good got bad

If you looking for cheapo poor man suv, this is the one

I drive this musso. Manual 6 years liao. Got good got bad

If you looking for cheapo poor man suv, this is the one

thanks for your advice.

would you happen to know some specs like hp, torque and your FC?

I drive this for work everyday it's my workhorse, upgraded to new td04l turbo w open pod fmic, torque not bad due to diesel but u can't exprct too much lah, it s cheap and for this price what more can u expect. Looking to see if I can add a unichip Q n "tune" it. Maybe upgrade to td05 I thj I the merc engine able to withstand it.

Hypersonic

thanks for your advice.

would you happen to know some specs like hp, torque and your FC?

Fc range from 8-11.5

Depend on manual or auto and two wheel drive or 4wd

Specs I Monday then post

Specs in office

(edited)

The engine is Mercedes famed OM602 5 cylinder diesel engine with direct injection. For the turbo charged version it should have about 120hp. The NA version is around 90hp. My company is using an NA version of this engine in the MB140 bus and it has more than 980k Km on it now and is still going strong. Unfortunately, this engine is not exactly powerful or fuel efficient as more modern diesel engines. This is due to the fact that the engine is a very old design from 1985 when it was first introduced in 2.5L guise in the W201 190E. The bus gets around 10Km/L of diesel which is decent i guess.

Edited by Briansoh

Fc range from 8-11.5

Depend on manual or auto and two wheel drive or 4wd

Specs I Monday then post

Specs in office

thanks a lot bro, actually, is the aceleration good?

Not bad for a 2ton I shall say, the engine quite strong. About 10km.L for me, 1tank can go 700km before toppig up.

Not bad for a 2ton I shall say, the engine quite strong. About 10km.L for me, 1tank can go 700km before toppig up.

10km/l diesel when compared to a petrol vehicle of ~15km/l.

with annual mileage of 20k km

the petrol is cheaper... of course, the petrol vehicle wun get such low end torque, off road ability and massive storage.

hmm, i think i need to reconsider, cause i thought the running cost would be cheaper with pickup trucks.

Hypersonic

acceleration is crap when moving off. the 2 ton body armour means you move off slower than the rest.

but when on manual 5 gear, the torque and acceleration is dammm fun.

Hypersonic

10km/l diesel when compared to a petrol vehicle of ~15km/l.

with annual mileage of 20k km

the petrol is cheaper... of course, the petrol vehicle wun get such low end torque, off road ability and massive storage.

hmm, i think i need to reconsider, cause i thought the running cost would be cheaper with pickup trucks.

manual 2 wheel drive get between 10-11 per litre.

when compared to sedans, sedans has cheaper running costs. for eg tyres alone will set you back 250 per peiece. engine oil needs 10 litres.

thats why i say, if you want a xc90 but cant afford one, get a double cab pickup. the only good thing about musso is armour. if you are hard up for a tank, can consider. this beast is a 2 ton monster. pls drive carefully if you do get one. the braking distance is completly diffetent from sedan. don exceed 80! there is one crazy musso guy crashed into a camry. the video is in youtube.

. i heard van can do 18k/L. but 2 seater only

manual 2 wheel drive get between 10-11 per litre.

when compared to sedans, sedans has cheaper running costs. for eg tyres alone will set you back 250 per peiece. engine oil needs 10 litres.

thats why i say, if you want a xc90 but cant afford one, get a double cab pickup. the only good thing about musso is armour. if you are hard up for a tank, can consider. this beast is a 2 ton monster. pls drive carefully if you do get one. the braking distance is completly diffetent from sedan. don exceed 80! there is one crazy musso guy crashed into a camry. the video is in youtube.

. i heard van can do 18k/L. but 2 seater only

what happen to that camry? [dead]