Bodykit for IS250 wanted!

Somebody

hi everyone,

As my original bumpers(front and back) are deteriorating, I'm considering getting a brand new set(front, rear, skirts) to replace them.

I'm considering getting a complete bodykit too, if the price isn't that far different(+500-600). Any good lobangs for a good bodykit shop that will do the painting too?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

TS do you mind sharing what you mean by deteriorating? as in you scratch the bumpers too often?

Edited by Knoobie

I bought the car 2nd hand and it came with, front lip, side skirts, rear lip.

Front bumper:

I have removed the front lip, so the front end of the car looks very dull. At the same time, i think after the many years of scrapping the front lip, the front bumper is starting to come loose.

Side skirts:

the modified side skirts are still on the car. so if i replace the bumper with a stock bumper, my car will look pretty weird. stock front and back with side skirts.=(

Rear bumper:

when i bought it, the rear bumper already had a knock. hence it does not hold on to the retainer clip well. Have "silicon-ed" it a few times, but it comes out after a few months.

That's why i'm thinking of either replacing all with stock front and rear bumper with side skirts or a complete bodykit.