Lotus Elise at NS Highway

Jajoba123

Wow. The Aluminium body is gone. But the chassis is still intact considering it's held together by rivets and glue. Lotus engineering is tested in this case, their weight saving tech and yet without compromising the chassis and driver/passenger cell is amazing. It's just that probably due to the excessive speed that caused the car's destruction.

I think the chassis help protect the driver else if he was in another sports car he would have been killed or even worse... burned.

• Praise 1

That's why very very important to put on "SEAT BELT" when driving even for a short distance. [drivingcar][drivingcar]

One won't know what will happen in the next 200meters..... [sweatdrop]

yeah, I belt on even when shifting from one lot to another within the carpark or washing bay. You never know.

• Praise 3

yeah, I belt on even when shifting from one lot to another within the carpark or washing bay. You never know.

Better be safe ... [bounce2][bounce2]

Couldn't imagine what will happen if he did not put on his seat belt... [sweatdrop]

Edited by Picnic06

good for you, I belt on because I can't stand the chime when I don't [grin]

Edited by Xefera
  • Praise 1

apparently seat belt was not design for dogs even though it buckled up. [smallcry]

Maybe the dog stand-in for his owner life ..... [flowerface]

As most reports in many countries that dogs did save human lives ....

R.I.P. doggie ... [angel]

I think it's a gross invasion of privacy to publish the guy's bloodied body like that. How will he and his family feel? Shame on the tabloids (Chinese newspapers seem to do this sort of thing quite often).

• Praise 3

I think it's a gross invasion of privacy to publish the guy's bloodied body like that. How will he and his family feel? Shame on the tabloids (Chinese newspapers seem to do this sort of thing quite often).

thanks to the camera phone that anyone can take the picture and send it to the newspaper and get paid, Stomp included.

↡ Advertisement