Looking for Old Sch Mercedes AMG rims

Amgm125

Greetings bros/sis,

I've just took over a relative's W140 S320 benz in JB and the ride is 100% stock. 16X6 stock merc rims riding on hard to find 235/60R16 tyres.

I'm looking for those old sch Merc rims like the ones seen on C36AMG,E36AMG or early W210 E55AMG.

I've been to many tyre/rim shops like LS, AL tyres and they only have latest merc stock rims.

Seems those AMG rims that I'm looking for are too 'old school'. Anyone have any idea where to source for it? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

amgm125

↡ Advertisement

235/60/16 size is still available here in our shore

my advice to you for this W140(big buffalo) don't sting on tyres and rim particularly.

is damn heavy car.

you are correct that don't put on those latest model rim on the W140 will look funny

235/60/16 size is still available here in our shore

my advice to you for this W140(big buffalo) don't sting on tyres and rim particularly.

is damn heavy car.

you are correct that don't put on those latest model rim on the W140 will look funny

Yea bro, I managed to find those 235/60R16 Tyres in SG.

But I gotta cash and carry inside Jb because I can't drive the MY plate car into SG. Lol

For this kind of huge heavy merc seriously can't save on rims & Tyres one.

maybe you can try those conti scrap yards in sungei kadut / woodlands. saw tons of mercs and bmws parts and rims before.

Will give it a try. Hopefully got some old sch AMG rims.

Got quite a few shops so walk around.

Else woodlands industrial park E where the ssdc is located has somr scrapyard too.

Good luck.

only issue is beware of replica wheel all over the place (if are hunting for Original AMG)

also thing is if I can remember correctly that shouldn't have any Original AMG wheel for your W140.

even you could find 1 real (original)AMG I am also worry about the your car weight especially heavily load.

only issue is beware of replica wheel all over the place (if are hunting for Original AMG)

also thing is if I can remember correctly that shouldn't have any Original AMG wheel for your W140.

even you could find 1 real (original)AMG I am also worry about the your car weight especially heavily load.

Don't worry lah. The W140 is a heavyweight for its day but compared to today's heavyweight cars, is nothing special. As long as correct PCD and offset, no need worry. As long as not buying those made in china fake rims lah.

Love the W140!

Greetings bros/sis,

I've just took over a relative's W140 S320 benz in JB and the ride is 100% stock. 16X6 stock merc rims riding on hard to find 235/60R16 tyres.

I'm looking for those old sch Merc rims like the ones seen on C36AMG,E36AMG or early W210 E55AMG.

I've been to many tyre/rim shops like LS, AL tyres and they only have latest merc stock rims.

Seems those AMG rims that I'm looking for are too 'old school'. Anyone have any idea where to source for it? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

amgm125

Fwah W124 E36 AMG. I don't think I ever saw one in my life. its the turbo version right?

Edited by Ake109

Don't worry lah. The W140 is a heavyweight for its day but compared to today's heavyweight cars, is nothing special. As long as correct PCD and offset, no need worry. As long as not buying those made in china fake rims lah.

Love the W140!

Fwah W124 E36 AMG. I don't think I ever saw one in my life. its the turbo version right?

Yup many replicas out in the market. Ideal size should be 17inch so with profile 50 Tyres it should give a good mix of looks and retain the ride quality.

Yah W124 E36 AMG does exists, but it's extremely rare and it's equipped with a NA 3.6 litre inline 6 with around 276bhp.

Love the W140!

Yup many replicas out in the market. Ideal size should be 17inch so with profile 50 Tyres it should give a good mix of looks and retain the ride quality.

Yah W124 E36 AMG does exists, but it's extremely rare and it's equipped with a NA 3.6 litre inline 6 with around 276bhp.

Holy shiat I never knew there was an W124 E36. I just did some research and found a few more AMGs I didn't know existed.

I should have stayed in school.

Holy shiat I never knew there was an W124 E36. I just did some research and found a few more AMGs I didn't know existed.

I should have stayed in school.

yes is a join project btw BMW and Mercedes, just wonder the car will be Register BMW or Benz [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement