Bmw X3 SKJ 7034

nizmo89

Im not sure if this is the right section to post this , but on the way home i saw this black Bmw X3 license plate SKJ 7034, he actually allowed the children to stick their heads out of the sunroof while the car was moving. I find this highly dangerous as can you begin to imagine what might happen if there was a need to make a emergency braking. Bad parenting indeed [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

Im not sure if this is the right section to post this , but on the way home i saw this black Bmw X3 license plate SKJ 7034, he actually allowed the children to stick their heads out of the sunroof while the car was moving. I find this highly dangerous as can you begin to imagine what might happen if there was a need to make a emergency braking. Bad parenting indeed [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Not for us to comment anything on parenting but I feel the same as you, it's very dangerous especially when there is an e-brake.

Not for us to comment anything on parenting but I feel the same as you, it's very dangerous especially when there is an e-brake.

Yes I'm not one who usually comments on this sort of thing, but in what way is this not bad parenting?

• Praise 1

His children will grow up having this exprience that our kids may never have because parents like us deem it too dangerous. I would love it if my parents allowed me to do that when I was young.

Dont talk about human.

Seen so many times dogs stick out their head too.

They love to stick their head out of the window to enjoy the breeze but when you blow wind onto their face they get agitated.

• Praise 2

I once gestured a no-no to a lancer next to me who was weaving in and out of traffic wif his unbuckled kid standing on the front seat.

the lancer driver showed me a middle finger as if I juz called his mother a whore (ok ok, so he was a mind reader too.....).

oh well, darwinsim is doing its work.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Not bad parenting la .

He knows his children will be future Presidents or Pope ; so give them early training how to stand and maintain balance during a motorcade .

• Praise 4

One story FIL loves to tell...

Remember last time when the handbrake was between front seats and it was made of metal?

He saw a beetle jam brake, kid had been standing between front seats, handbrake went through forehead.

I hate to imagine a scene outta Final Destination......

• Praise 1

Used to be quite pissed seeing other chewren not buckle up, esp those whose parent drove pretty fast n tailgate somemore.

Now quite numb liao.

If the parents love to challenge the laws of physics,

I ain't gonna begrudge them the experiment.

• Praise 11

One story FIL loves to tell...

Remember last time when the handbrake was between front seats and it was made of metal?

He saw a beetle jam brake, kid had been standing between front seats, handbrake went through forehead.

Handbrake should be pointed to the front, how to impale the head?

My dad used to let me do that and he would slowly drive around the quiet back roads of the estate. Dad and uncles would also let me sit on their laps to steer the car, also in the quiet back roads of the estate.

It was awesome.

• Praise 2