Prius C @ $79888

Goldenvodka

Turbocharged

Hybrid car, later the battery up lorry, will pi honor or not.

Just replace la. What's your concern? Just $8k only wud. Haiya.

Turbocharged

Good luck buying hybrid car from PI.

Haiya. U no luck does not mean he got no luck.

Have ask BM SE abt their Prius. They hybrid battery comes with 10 yr warranty. Think they explains the higher cost

Bro, u full time test driver huh? Edited by BenTong

Haiya. U no luck does not mean he got no luck.

Bro, u full time test driver huh?ððð

It's I got no money that's why I never buy. He got money so he buy lah from PI.

He already said $8k niah. If the battery starts to give way in a few years.. $8k niah.

The difference between PI is around $24k, good for three hybrid battery changes.. Okay lah, he has the luck lah. $79k vs $103k. Cheap lah can buy.

Edited by Ivan_06

Just replace la. What's your concern? Just $8k only wud. Haiya.

The cheapest is $80k, next cheapest is $92k. How come such big disparity? Both are PIs.

BM $102k. For the $80k, there is definitely more than meets the eye cos the other PI is $92k.

Bith PIs, sorry never heard before.

Turbocharged

It's I got no money that's why I never buy. He got money so he buy lah from PI.

He already said $8k niah. If the battery starts to give way in a few years.. $8k niah.

The difference between PI is around $24k, good for three hybrid battery changes.. Okay lah, he has the luck lah. $79k vs $103k. Cheap lah can buy.

$8k I say la. Actually he needs more than luck buying from PI. PI don't carry stock like AD. So if battery kaput then got to wait shipment. And battery cannot put on plane. And then got to take out and install. Another $8k.

The cheapest is $80k, next cheapest is $92k. How come such big disparity? Both are PIs.

BM $102k. For the $80k, there is definitely more than meets the eye cos the other PI is $92k.

Agree bro. Think he order better CC also to Case. To be safe. Edited by BenTong

$8k I say la. Actually he needs more than luck buying from PI. PI don't carry stock like AD. So if battery kaput then got to wait shipment. And battery cannot put on plane. And then got to take out and install. Another $8k.

That's why my BIL who was previously into a very popular hybrid suv from PI backed up after doing his RESEARCH. In the end he went for qqashai 2.0

Turbocharged

That's why my BIL who was previously into a very popular hybrid suv from PI backed up after doing his RESEARCH. In the end he went for qqashai 2.0

Your BIL not risk taker la. No risk no reward.

PI definitely got risk, but they r dnt tied down like AD, thus able to bring in better models then AD. Thats why AD is complaining and there is a thread on this.

If i hve more to spend, confirm cheong Harrier. Juz too good overall. I rem reading abt complains by lexus owners abt the similar design of their suv, thus now both models r totally different in design.

Its a risk with PI but if the savings is too great, then why not. Hopefully no more recall then shldnt hve any issues.

Why qashqai 2.0? i might as well get X trail,

Of try Forester. Value for money. Anyways if the buyer likes it, thats the most important.

Edited by Sglanevo

Although the price is very attractive but PIs rarely have good aftersales support much less to say about this extremely dubious low pricing.

Who knows, they might not even last as long as your car. 

Edited by StanleyTan_157798

I am fine with PI if the savings is justified.

Buy from AD and still have to kana carrot from their servicing. Failing to do so also avoid warranty.

That's why PI OK for me but must be a reputable one.

I am fine with PI if the savings is justified.

Buy from AD and still have to kana carrot from their servicing. Failing to do so also avoid warranty.

That's why PI OK for me but must be a reputable one.

But no reputable ones are bringing prius. Only two fly by night shops? Hybrid car leh, anything wrong. It's good luck to TS.
  • Praise 1

I heard that time the PI that ran road also sell 10k+ cheaper than the other PIs  [scholar]

Edited by Cumzilla
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2