3D Carmat

Lovethecars

I am buying 3D carmat for my new ride, any guys here want get the carmat together? bundle buy/ group buy together to clinch a better deal.  not those curly curly kind of carmat

PM me if you want get it.

↡ Advertisement

I am buying 3D carmat for my new ride, any guys here want get the carmat together? bundle buy/ group buy together to clinch a better deal.  not those curly curly kind of carmat

anyone else that's interested. the more the merrier.

those 3d carmats do not come cheap, they can easily cost about S$300 depending on the model of your car. My adv is to save your money and not spend so much on something that you step on. If you think the 3d carmats can help with insulating, it doesnt reduce much road noise from under carriage

• Praise 1

those 3d carmats do not come cheap, they can easily cost about S$300 depending on the model of your car. My adv is to save your money and not spend so much on something that you step on. If you think the 3d carmats can help with insulating, it doesnt reduce much road noise from under carriage

you use it before? can pm me? thanks.

Turbocharged

Whats 3D car mat?

you use it before? can pm me? thanks.

i almost bought it after reading the feedback by some motorists. They find it a good fit in the foot well area and it does not slip or move like the conventional "curly" car mats which you need to pull to its position constantly. Like you said, it is easy to vacuum and dusts/water that are brought in by stepping in and out are trapped within the mats because of the special side linings. One person's review was he found it does not reduce road noise much, only a small %.

it's the cost that puts me away, otherwise i would hv bought it. Seller will deliver right up to your doorstep.

(edited)

i almost bought it after reading the feedback by some motorists. They find it a good fit in the foot well area and it does not slip or move like the conventional "curly" car mats which you need to pull to its position constantly. Like you said, it is easy to vacuum and dusts/water that are brought in by stepping in and out are trapped within the mats because of the special side linings. One person's review was he found it does not reduce road noise much, only a small %.

it's the cost that puts me away, otherwise i would hv bought it. Seller will deliver right up to your doorstep.

I got a quote from ecogreenmat. they are charging me carmat at $240 (customised to my car mode)  (interior car mat, 3 pieces coz i requested them to do the rear as one whole piece and boot car mat). Is it considered as overpriced? and if their quality is good. they are using 22mm thickness something similar to 3M car mat, those curly types.

Edited by Lovethecars

I got a quote from ecogreenmat. they are charging me carmat at $240 (customised to my car mode)  (interior car mat, 3 pieces coz i requested them to do the rear as one whole piece and boot car mat). Is it considered as overpriced? and if their quality is good. they are using 22mm thickness something similar to 3M car mat, those curly types.

oh, i see that you went ahead with the order. i thought you do not want the 3M curly mats and prefer the carpet like texture? IMO, s$240 for 3M 22mm car mat is very expensive. If you want the boot mat, add another s$170 to it.

please feedback how you find it after using for a while.

oh, i see that you went ahead with the order. i thought you do not want the 3M curly mats and prefer the carpet like texture? IMO, s$240 for 3M 22mm car mat is very expensive. If you want the boot mat, add another s$170 to it.

please feedback how you find it after using for a while.

He havent bought. He looking for a group deal for better offer. The price that he was quoted included the boot piece which is a good price.

Me was using the 3M mats bought frm petrol station when its on offer. Ard $80-$90, serve me well but as mentioned, u do need to shift it back to position. Then dirt still get through to the corners. Mine is with me for more than 5 yrs, am still using nw. Dnt kne if the 3D mat can last that long ot not, thats why im still considering

no need to open 2 threads om same thing.

merged

Wow ..new invention? Car mat can improve sound insulation? Those accessories shop doing insulation can close shop liao.

Don't waste money. CUSTOM make 3A,3B etc should be sufficent for your ride.

• Praise 1

I got a quote from ecogreenmat, $240; 1 driver, 1 for front passenger and 1 whole piece for the rear and 1 piece for boot) 22mm thickness cost $240. Is it worth?

Any body have experiences using 3M or 3A car mat. mind to share your experiences on those car mats?

I might not be getting the 3D anymore unless the difference is small (in cost) between normal carmat and 3d.

no biggie lah

had a set of 3D carmat, and gave it away.  Just last month.

Prefer the orig ones

↡ Advertisement