Good workshop for Volvo

Norman

Neutral Newbie

Posting this qs on behalf of a friend who wants to find out if there are any good Volvo workshops/mechanics in SG besides SM Motors. She is driving an S60. TIA.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

u can try:

Hock Cheong

Address: 751, Bukit Timah Road (Mobil station before 6th Avenue if you're coming from town)

Tel: 64673140

Contect Person: Mr. Tay

Neutral Newbie

Yep, there's one in Sin min autocare called Griffin's Auto services. I think it's on level 5 if i'm not wrong. U can ask Saaber or E36 for further details. It also depends on what u wanna do to the S60 too. U wanna mod it or just for normal servicing. Hope i helped u in answering yr question bro! [thumbsup]

Supersonic

the onli other bloody volvo drivers i know who are so gian are at vsg. u post there still no business ah? btw, u bought evo oredi or wat?

Neutral Newbie

thx soya....have u used his services b4? is he good at troubleshooting probs?

Supersonic

i've never used him as mine is under SM's maintenance contract. but the other wowo-ers i know hv and they say he's quite capable as he specializes in them.

Neutral Newbie

thx Regboyboy, yup, she's just looking for other Volvo mechs to compare quote given by SM for some work on her car.

Supersonic

then why u tink they can hv the nice auntie coming ard to serve u coffee and muffins there?...tongue.gif

Neutral Newbie
[shakehead][laugh] Like that i got to eat the kopi and cookies not forgetting the buns for about 5 years in order to cover for the charges they charge me!