Car show on 29th -30th Oct at Expo Hall 4 and 5

Ct3833

Starting the ball rolling since car show is around the corner, lets discuss and compare good deals (if any at all? ) or special offers.

Will you buy new car at car show ? Considering the resilience COE price now , do you think there will really be good offer ?

What will be considered as a good offer? $2k cheaper than current sales price?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I thought you said you have already signed up a deal and waiting for delivery leh ........?

Starting the ball rolling since car show is around the corner, lets discuss and compare good deals (if any at all? ) or special offers.

Will you buy new car at car show ? Considering the resilience COE price now , do you think there will really be good offer ?
What will be considered as a good offer? $2k cheaper than current sales price?

I always wonder any special deal you can get if you buy car at car show as compared in car showroom le? Dont tell me they give a much higher price discount on car show than in showroom? But a deal that might not realistic if coe is going up instead of coming down?! Lol.

• Praise 1

Maybe those who have bought during car show previously could share your past experience. 

i also wonder where buy from show and showroom...

just like those it show or comex, go to sls or funan also same price... 

I always wonder any special deal you can get if you buy car at car show as compared in car showroom le? Dont tell me they give a much higher price discount on car show than in showroom? But a deal that might not realistic if coe is going up instead of coming down?! Lol.

Don't think they will give much discount, because car prices usually fixed to a certain range. Discount usually what you will get at showroom also.

The most they give you extra 'freebies' only.

Got!

Buy car come with race queen.

Sorry, can't find that photo with that particular race queen.

Edited by Fcw75

My advise is that if you are undecided, do not go. But if you are already decided, test-drived your short-listed cars and models, dan you go to the car show.

I think one crucial thing the car show is lacking is the test drive part. Potential car buyers sign the booking  w/o test drive. Later they found out other car models got bigger headlights(for example) or the drive they do not like they start to unknowingly fly the SE's aeroplane by calling them to cancel the booking. Other dan paper work the car company has to indent the car and make logistics arrangement for the car to reach here. Ppl suddenly call to cancel....I think you know what I mean.

When ppl start to do this some car company will ban them from entering their showroom for a couple of months, blacklist them and these ppl got very upset not knowing what they did is horrible. Starts to ask is this norm and why the car company does this to the custoomer. I read this from another thread...in this forum, I can't say how true.

To avoid all these embrassment it's better that you go to the car show only when you have done your homework and you have already made up your mind. Otherwise just go to the car showroom.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 4

Booked car can cancel without penalty ? I thought when signed it is like unless they release you or death take you.

Anyway, I last when to Expo car show in 2007/8, they have test drive then, I tested the Civic and Forte lor ??

Now, no more ?  No TD, how to buy ?

My advise is that if you are undecided, do not go. But if you are already decided, test-drived your short-listed cars and models, dan you go to the car show.

I think one crucial thing the car show is lacking is the test drive part. Potential car buyers sign the booking  w/o test drive. Later they found out other car models got bigger headlights(for example) or the drive they do not like they start to unknowingly fly the SE's aeroplane by calling them to cancel the booking. Other dan paper work the car company has to indent the car and make logistics arrangement for the car to reach here. Ppl suddenly call to cancel....I think you know what I mean.

When ppl start to do this some car company will ban them from entering their showroom for a couple of months, blacklist them and these ppl got very upset not knowing what they did is horrible. Starts to ask is this norm and why the car company does this to the custoomer. I read this from another thread...in this forum, I can't say how true.

To avoid all these embrassment it's better that you go to the car show only when you have done your homework and you have already made up your mind. Otherwise just go to the car showroom.

↡ Advertisement