Which to get? Merc E250 vs. Lexus ES250

Edwardtkh

Hi bros and sis,

My current car left 1 year lifespan, so starting to shop around for another car.. im looking at 3 yr old Merc E250 or the Lexus ES250.

However, need to ask around for more advice if we compare these 2 models, which is a better option? Im looking at factors such as cabin space, maintenance, FC and reliability.

Any advice is appreciated. :)

Thx in advance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi bros and sis,

My current car left 1 year lifespan, so starting to shop around for another car.. im looking at 3 yr old Merc E250 or the Lexus ES250.

However, need to ask around for more advice if we compare these 2 models, which is a better option? Im looking at factors such as cabin space, maintenance, FC and reliability.

Any advice is appreciated. :)

Thx in advance.

Sorry to said this, to me ES250 is just a premium 2.5L Camry.

I will get the E250.

• Praise 6

What's your current car?

If Jap, go for ES.  You will not be comfortable with the TLC required of German car.

At that price, there are good choice of new vehicles without premium badge (of course)

• Praise 1

If you do business better get a camry. Worse is to drive a car better than your customer or potential customer..

Wrong.  U never drive a better car than your boss.

With customers, they judge(unfortunately) what car you drive and the better(or more expensive) car you drive, the perception is your company is doing well and hence the perception that your product and service is reliable/good.

But then hor, if u wanna get laid, do not drive either of these cars [:p]

• Praise 1

Why buy second hand?

It could be a dirty fella driving.

And if its a women stay well clear.

I see so many ladies picking their 

nose in high end cars like these two.

:D

Big MPV for the win!!!  [thumbsup]

Especially the XMM doctor.... she love it so much  [inlove]  :nosebleed:

• Praise 1

Wrong. U never drive a better car than your boss.

With customers, they judge(unfortunately) what car you drive and the better(or more expensive) car you drive, the perception is your company is doing well and hence the perception that your product and service is reliable/good.

If boss drives a coe renewed altis? Then how?
  • Praise 1

If boss drives a coe renewed altis? Then how?

A damn rich business owner once gave me this advice.. when you meet suppliers/VIP/Bankers/SGX ipo team..drive your tokong car

When you meet your customers drive a normal sedan.. Camry etc

When you go KTV.. well u don't need to drive

W212 E250 if you want a sportier drive. ES is quieter though if that is a top criteria.

Other than that, both are even. Check your insurance. The E250 could have lower premium.

• Praise 1

See what you like. If you are okay with high maintenance, E250 is the way to go. The gimmick, I mean gadget inside should be more than ES250. If you are going to worry free maintenance, Lexus is the way to go. Not only the reliability, this car share the same parts as Camry. You can go to stockist to get your stuff. I drove an Camry before that's why I know. Other than that, both car are equally good in terms of built.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

If you want very safe car, go for E250 Just proven today that even in a head on collision, still can get away unscathed. 

• Praise 2

Every time whenever got near miss or accident, people often say " knn, drive BMW / Mercs big f**k huh "!!!! You seldom heard, " knn drive Lexus big f**k huh". Because local mentally already lock in, BMW / Mercs is status vehicle

↡ Advertisement