Media Player + Car Camera + Reverse Camera

Does such an all in one unit exists? Im looking to modernise my newly renewed 5 year coe altis  I want to have car recording camera for front and back of my car. But when putting the car in reverse, it will show the reverse camera in the media player. Don't need a particularly good head unit just one that has basic functions.

↡ Advertisement

Does such an all in one unit exists? Im looking to modernise my newly renewed 5 year coe altis  I want to have car recording camera for front and back of my car. But when putting the car in reverse, it will show the reverse camera in the media player. Don't need a particularly good head unit just one that has basic functions.

Did you find something like that?

Neutral Newbie

Buy the pioneer DVD player and some package come with reverse camera for 380-400+ with installation. Front camera can get off shelf brand will do.

hi,

does anyone know if the gridlines on the reverse cam can be adjusted?

Gridlines for Pioneer HU should be able to adjust. I can adjust mine on AVH-8750.

Neutral Newbie

Gridlines for Pioneer HU should be able to adjust. I can adjust mine on AVH-8750.

My unit is the Android set, any idea if the gridlines can be adjusted?

My unit is the Android set, any idea if the gridlines can be adjusted?

is your gridlines from the camera or from the headunit? if the gridlines come with the camera, it cannot be adjusted.

Neutral Newbie

is your gridlines from the camera or from the headunit? if the gridlines come with the camera, it cannot be adjusted.

ya, just check with the workshop ... grid lines cannot adjust :(

↡ Advertisement