Toyota Estima stolen from workshop

Raubern

Teutonic Technologies

Allan Wan added 4 new photos.
8 hrs · 
Hi everybody, I'm known mostly as Allan to my friends or Mr Wan to my students. I'm currently caught in a situation where I need all of your help.

My car SGQ8851K grey Toyota Estima was sent to a workshop called Teutonic Technologies back in late Dec 2017 but has gone missing since 24 Jan 2018. The personnel at the workshop can no longer be contacted. I've tried all sorts of mean to get any information including filing through Small Claims Tribunal, filing a police report (attached for reference) and seeking help through LTA. LTA had kindly classified my car as "missing" on 2 Mar 2018, making it illegal to be driven on the road.

From the LTA fine I've received in the letterbox, my car was last spotted driving through a ERP gantry (Havelock Road/Clemenceau Ave) on 1 Feb at 8.48am without enough cashcard value (attached for reference) and a further police report was filed.

There has been no progress since. Hence, I'd like to appeal to all of you to share this information to all your friends in Facebook.

If you happen to spot the car, kindly help me call the police or WhatsApp me at 9762 9505 with a photo of it so that I seek help from relevant authorities.

Thank you very much!

28576093_10214398342047521_2903316476174

pls help this poor guy to find his car  [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Twincharged

What repair you need.?Put the Car at Workshop for a Month.?Usually small repair,i will ask the Workshop when i can collect the Car...

• Praise 1

What repair you need.?Put the Car at Workshop for a Month.?Usually small repair,i will ask the Workshop when i can collect the Car...

spare family car?

(edited)

It's gonna be expensive

Dan continue to sit around with no car, do nothing and wait long long for police to do something.

Edited by Watwheels

Can’t claim insurance meh?

How insurance company know whether the owner and workshop got work in cahoots to claim insurance?

You open insurance company leh. I buy from you.

i also find the repair period strange... 

the best CSI in SG is EDMW haha... 

Maybe forward the post to SG Vigilante better lol.

• Praise 1

(edited)

would it be easier to just call 999 if spotted?

Unless the police also feel its a Civil case. Then its more like a situation of the dispute between the owner and the workshop .

Else, just go small claims court ?

Edited by Sdf4786k

Supersonic

How insurance company know whether the owner and workshop got work in cahoots to claim insurance?

You open insurance company leh. I buy from you.

U never heard of polis report izit?

Turbocharged

saw the police report from the facebook link. it stated something like engine problem and it cost around S$4.5K (cant see clearly) to repair

Supersonic

Huh? Shouldn’t the polis report be about stolen car instead of cost of engine repair?

would it be easier to just call 999 if spotted?

Unless the police also feel its a Civil case. Then its more like a situation of the dispute between the owner and the workshop .

Else, just go small claims court ?

You have a valid point, there could be a possible commercial dispute here between the parties.

Maybe not so simple.

Twincharged

Looks more like the workshop send to another workshop for the engine repairs and they have dispute so now the owner can't get his car back.

↡ Advertisement