Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018

DACH

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Who is going?

Is it open to public?

https://www.audibrandexperience.sg/

Singapore will preview the world of tomorrow through the eyes of Audi with the biggest event of the year - the Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018.

19811_p1_s_1.jpg

Held at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre from 10 to 14 October this year, the Audi Brand Experience Singapore will feature the official debut of the brand's highly-anticipated flagship model, the Audi A8, in Singapore.

In a spectacular display of innovations spanning over 8,000m2, the Audi Q8Audi A7 Sportback and Audi A6 will also be making their debuts alongside over 30 models in a choreographed brand show filled with stunning visual light effects.

Together with the grand display of Audi's top-notch innovation and technology, visitors will stand a chance to win a brand new Audi A5 Sportback in the lucky draw by taking part in a quiz at the event. This lucky draw is exclusively for ticket-holders, and each ticket purchased qualifies the holder for one chance to win.

Tickets are now available with prices starting from $9 for myAudiworld and Audi on demand members. Early bird tickets are also available at $11 until 23 September. Visit www.audibrandexperience.sg to purchase tickets to the Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018 and for more information about this event.

↡ Advertisement

Who is going?

Is it open to public?

https://www.audibrandexperience.sg/

Singapore will preview the world of tomorrow through the eyes of Audi with the biggest event of the year - the Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018.

19811_p1_s_1.jpg

Held at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre from 10 to 14 October this year, the Audi Brand Experience Singapore will feature the official debut of the brand's highly-anticipated flagship model, the Audi A8, in Singapore.

In a spectacular display of innovations spanning over 8,000m2, the Audi Q8, Audi A7 Sportback and Audi A6 will also be making their debuts alongside over 30 models in a choreographed brand show filled with stunning visual light effects.

Together with the grand display of Audi's top-notch innovation and technology, visitors will stand a chance to win a brand new Audi A5 Sportback in the lucky draw by taking part in a quiz at the event. This lucky draw is exclusively for ticket-holders, and each ticket purchased qualifies the holder for one chance to win.

Tickets are now available with prices starting from $9 for myAudiworld and Audi on demand members. Early bird tickets are also available at $11 until 23 September. Visit www.audibrandexperience.sg to purchase tickets to the Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018 and for more information about this event.

I’m going............ if u go too...

So how?

I got free tixs if u wan ...

• Praise 1

Yups. Last year i was at Frankfurt. Donât think Paris will be as big or impressive tho

I was at frankfurt too, my first time at big car show.

The Paris one looks boring since many brands are not going, hence going to give it a miss

Flying all the way there to see a possible A6 allroad isn't worth

Edited by Lchong

I was at frankfurt too, my first time at big car show.

The Paris one looks boring since many brands are not going, hence going to give it a miss

Flying all the way there to see a possible A6 allroad isn't worth ðª

Some 2nd tier manufacturers are starting to pull out of these mega car shows due to budget constraints. U see the high cost (but sibei impressive) shows and displays at Frankfurt that the big boys like BMW, VAG, Merc put on, how to keep up? There’s even talk that Frankfurt next year may be scaled down. So better enjoy n visit while u can before the biggest car show we’re left with is the lelong sale [email protected]