To Honda SCP6123U Video Requested

Gdspd08

Hi bro, just now at Maxell junction, I was blocked by the CH-R and cannot do a left turn when the arrow sign turn green. This is the video I owe u. I know u are very pissed off while waiting behind, I have no choice and there is not enuff gap for me to turn left. I had tried to tell u the situation but u just dun listen. If I had cause any inconvenience to u, I am sorry.

Edited by Gdspd08
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

Hi bro, just now at Maxell junction, I was blocked by the CH-R and cannot do a left turn when the arrow sign turn green. This is the video I owe u. I know u are very pissed off while waiting behind, I have no choice and there is not enuff gap for me to turn left. I had tried to tell u the situation but u just dun listen. If I had cause any inconvenience to u, I am sorry.

I dun think the car behind you were honking at you.. Unless he's blind or blocked by your car to see this CH-R.

Anyway honk is for precautionary use, not to vent anger - it won't help in anything.

• Praise 2

Is this a shared lane or a left-turn only lane ? If it is a shared lane, the CHR is not wrong.
  • Praise 1

I believe the car behind u was pissed by the 1st front car (CH-R), not u. 

I was also high beamed by a car who tailgated me before. I was blocked by a front car who was a road hogger and i couldnt switch to centre lane to let the car overtake me.

• Praise 1

No, he is horning at me. He chase after me and at another junction, I was being told off for not turning left when green arrow started. He do not believe there is a CH-R that block me. He say his in dash car can be proof. He say even there is a car infront of me, I can easily squeeze through. Seriously I dun think my car can squeeze through. I ask him want to compare car camera video and just nice traffic turn green and he took a turn while I need to go straight. Guess I owe him a video and hope to clear any misundestanding. I cannot blame him as I am sure he cannot see the CH-R from behind as there are many cars around.

Edited by Gdspd08
  • Praise 4

No, he is horning at me. He chase after me and at another junction, I was being told off for not turning left when green arrow started. He do not believe there is a CH-R that block me. He say his in dash car can be proof. I ask him want to compare car camera video and just nice traffic turn green and he took a turn while I need to go straight. Guess I owe him a video and hope to clear any misundestanding. I cannot blame him as I am sure he cannot see the CH-R from behind as there are many cars around.

You also have your proof that it is not your fault. 

CHR such a high vehicle, how to miss it? especially at night with all the brake lamp and CHR right signal.

unless cam car is driving a van or MPV with block rear windscreen.

SIR driver maybe confuse with all the colours. needs to go for colour blind test.

• Praise 1

TS happened to be between two blur blocks, it happens at times. Fortunately no accident, no fighting, lets move on.

Edited by Ct3833

TS, SCP6123U is it Honda Civic? I noticed that Honda Civic Drivers mostly got issues, especially those driving the old facelift.

Yes, it is a yellow Civic old facelift. I think turbo charged too as I heard the BOV. But the car is nicely lowered. Maybe thats why cannot see CH-R or I suspect he is very far behind the q at the junction. Lets dun blame each other la. We make friend on the road sometimes.

7 years back at Toh Guan road, after working hours where there are many cars. One BMW cut into my lane head to head as it was on the opposite direction. He wanna overtake at least 7 vehicle in front and swerve out to my incoming lane. I jam break and a poor Mazda uncle bang my rear. We settled silently as I dun want to claim his insurance. We went to a coffeeshop to talk and I treated him dinner. We are friends eversince till now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8