Revol Car Grooming

Kiatmobile

Hi all,

I had this stick brochure on my windscreen this morning and it claims that with "Cup of water to wash your entire car".

Has anyone received such brochures before?

I was curious and call the company and it claims;

- Only water to wash the car without any wax polish.

- The car is shine for 89 days

- One time payment S$140.00 last 89 days

- Once 89 days are up, go back to them n wash again.

- Claim to have anti-static that rejects all dust and acid rains.

Like to hear comments from all.

Thanks & rds,

Revol.pdf

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I have tried water-less car wash shampoo before (when I was living abroad) but thought that was nothing more than shampoo+quick detailer combo. Don't work on tough stains etc. Good for regular wash or at times when cold weather or condition don't permit a conventional car wash.

Now I am not sure if it means I don't have to wash my car for the next 89 days and car will maintain the shine and protection? If it is so and they guarantee with their wallet, I am willing to give it a try bounce2.gif but for $140 every 3 months, the cost factor don't favours them very well. Thought we should also know that washing a car without shampoo can/might impart scratches on your paint surface, especially when you wipe the surface to rid it of road dirt and films. Hosing with water would be a better solution but how do you dry them?

Also curious why they use 89 days from a marketing view point? why not 78 days or 93 days? Just curious that's all shocked.gif

Claim to have anti-static that rejects all dust and acid rains

interesting...could be an invisible force field at work here laugh.giflaugh.gif Sounds like a technology borrowed from Star Wars movies

Edited by Silgt
  • Praise 2

Hi,

There is this product which you can buy for 39 bucks.

Waterless car wash..

Its good for maintaining the car as it has carnuba wax.

The product is called No-Wet.

http://www.nowetasia.com/

Look for Janet, she can help you on this. Worth trying out though.

Rgds

• Praise 1

Final coat on the zetough glass coating pps , soild 6 to 7 hr to do up my car , i have been staying in their shop at toh guan road watching them how they do up my car , service was very good worth spending at this kind of pricing , Mr Gavin was the one who explain to me abt their product , all the worker are very cooperative they understand what their customers are looking for , hope their product will last . Good job guy , keep up your good work n service .post-65700-1353854081_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi all,

I had this stick brochure on my windscreen this morning and it claims that with "Cup of water to wash your entire car".

Has anyone received such brochures before?

I was curious and call the company and it claims;

- Only water to wash the car without any wax polish.

- The car is shine for 89 days

- One time payment S$140.00 last 89 days

- Once 89 days are up, go back to them n wash again.

- Claim to have anti-static that rejects all dust and acid rains.

Like to hear comments from all.

Thanks & rds,

hmm......$140 last 89 days.....not too bad...

• Praise 1

that was 7 year ago price

No , i paid for 700 plus , i think is worth it , if u compair the 7 year ago price i think u can only do up the window n windscreen , i not trying to show off , 7 year ago 90 k car buy one brand new car but now can only buy one pcs of paper which was rhe coe . :o

No , i paid for 700 plus , i think is worth it , if u compair the 7 year ago price i think u can only do up the window n windscreen , i not trying to show off , 7 year ago 90 k car buy one brand new car but now can only buy one pcs of paper which was rhe coe . :o

bro, i'm thinking of paint protection application to my ride as well...

any reason why you choose glass coating over ceramic coating?

i still can't decide over the 2...

• Praise 1

bro, i'm thinking of paint protection application to my ride as well...

any reason why you choose glass coating over ceramic coating?

i still can't decide over the 2...

Bro i also take my risk to trt out the product , in the market there are too many product if i am not wrong is the thinkness , i think is worth to take $788 to try out the product , yesterday after coating when i was out from the shop it was raining . I did not dry up my car when i'm back home , mine is a open carpark this morning when i looj at my car was dry n shining de] ^_^

the price you paid is based on your car, a SUV i suppose?

glad that you like the coating...

Yes mine is a suv , u can call gavin tan @ 9740 6855 to check on the pricing , he is a very young n nice guy .

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros,

need some advice on these grooming.

I have been using CS2 for the last 6-7 years but find that their quality seems to be dropping over time.

Which sealant, etc. do you guys think serves the purpose of concealing old dents marks at door due to adjacent parked cars door opening? with CS2, the sealant seems to be gone in 3-4 mths and the old dents marks surfaces again :(

i have heard Amazing glaze, Revol etc. etc.

thanks!

• Praise 1

Hi Bros,

need some advice on these grooming.

I have been using CS2 for the last 6-7 years but find that their quality seems to be dropping over time.

Which sealant, etc. do you guys think serves the purpose of concealing old dents marks at door due to adjacent parked cars door opening? with CS2, the sealant seems to be gone in 3-4 mths and the old dents marks surfaces again :(

i have heard Amazing glaze, Revol etc. etc.

thanks!

Been using them since day one I got my ride. 4 years to-date. I would say overall standard is good. Of course can't expect everytime 100%...sometimes there is abit change of personnel. If realised something not properly done, just feedback to them. They will rectify on the spot or when you go back. No question ask. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Tried Revolz before after porting over from CS2. Heard about their mixed workmanship standards of late so didn't go back there after awhile, though product-wise was slightly better than CS2 in terms of durability. Am now with SONAX and so far still beading since the start of the year when I did their sealant treatment. Thinking of trying CQuartz next. No comment on Amazing Glaze as I've never tried them.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i saw a promo for Sonax on Deal.com. Wonder if they will coat 1 layer less cos it's a promotion ! :o :o

↡ Advertisement