Features & specs
BluEarth-Es provides a well-balanced package of the four core performance traits of any tyre - wet grip, wear resistance, durability, and fuel efficiency. It features a new tread pattern with a wide, square, powerful profile that delivers stable driving performance and safe handling. BluEarth-Es uses Yokohama Rubber's proprietary nano BLEND compound comprising various materials, including orange oil, which creates an optimal balance of high fuel efficiency, superior wet grip performance, and wear resistance. The original orange oil makes the tyre's rubber more pliant, which results in an optimal contact area between tyre and road, thereby reducing uneven wear.
- Compact cars
- Small family cars
- Enhanced wet and dry grip
- The nano BLEND compound creates the best balance of fuel-saving performance, grip and wear resistance. The compound includes Orange Oil, which increases the contact surface and an agent to maintain flexibility.
- Long tread life and improved durability
- High durability means more economical driving. The new profile creates a bold impression. The square, wide contact surface and even contact pressure ensure better resistance to wear. It also helps minimise uneven wear.
- Enhanced fuel saving performance
- The nano BLEND compound achieves the contradictory goals of increasing grip and offering excellent fuel-saving performance.
- Reliable driving with enhanced stability
- Simple, functional and powerful new tread design. Wet grip, durability, wear resistance and significantly reduced noise. It offers excellent results from all aspects.
- nano BLEND compound with Orange Oil
- Powerful and comfortable tread design
- Extra powerful profile
- Contact pressure homogenisation and improvement of uneven wear
More items from this seller
* indicates compulsory field.