Group Buy for AUDISON amps

Fasthonda

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

due to popular demand, i have decided to start another group buy for audison amps. for more information about audison amps pls go to their website at www.audison.com . if you want, you can call me at 97832173. pls try nt to sms me. thanks.

name / model / contact no.

↡ Advertisement

prices? roughly how much cheaper than retailed ones...

& oso warranty...how to go abt?

I think potential buyer'll need some figures to work out whether 'wu wah boh'rite?

Paiseh...JMPOV hor... [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Please give some prices first else no one will dare to commit. It feels like signing on a blank paper first then write in the conditions later. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Patcheon

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

well, you can always call me to ask me about the queries that you have right? fyi, if you are really interested, you would have contacted me right?

Edited by Fasthonda

Neutral Newbie

if you want prices, you can call me right? i can't post prices in the forum. fyi, if you are really interested, you would have contacted me right?

paiseh...I .k.p nia...just tyring to help....to keep up ur thread, for potential buyers...me cant effort...see my signature..'boh lui lang' [lipsrsealed] liao

Neutral Newbie

Well just get to Honda and he will give the price. I did that the last round MO. Thinking buying again but too bad gotto consider budget....

relax man.. realx.. heheh..

aniway.. u must know a lot abt audison.. need to ask u.. is there such a model called HR100??or something like that. checked the site, don have leh..

↡ Advertisement