Battery replacement for my Aveo?

Spango

Neutral Newbie

Usually if u tell chevy battery they will know..if they are experienced...cos some battery packing state L and some packing state R...the actually correct code is DIN55L/DIN60L..but some shop will get mixed up cos the battery is actually a R battery..which means the positive is on the RIGHT..

Edited by LauSaiKia
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Unfortunately, Chevy car cannot fit all types of battery. I once had a flat battery and called AA, the battery they carry cannot fit my car!!!

The most important is still the AH and of course a reliable brand. Anyway, 2 years is about time for replacement and joining AA is always good with car above 3 - 4 years old. You never know when you need them.

I call AA to tow mine just last week because of a heated engine!!

i think i'll change it when it starts to give me symptoms eg. difficulty in cranking

Yes that means it is close to getting to old to start the car. 

But I am quite niao, so try to maximised and drive to the end. And anyway there are good onsite battery replacement service to come to your vehicle to change it when cannot start. This one I used before a couple of times, very good can try http://9battery.com, not like some others where cheap and not so good. Some cheap batt lasted only 8 months. 

Van also can do, did for me my office van before too.

↡ Advertisement