What can result to this handling problem?

Panda

Hi Jagash,

1. Yes, priority on my list. Also my worry. Dun wanna spend money again. [:(]

2. Steering free play should be okay. The car is new!

3. Electric power steering. [:)]

4. Pressure and balancing okay. No high speed vibes, no jittery teeth.

5. Alignment should be okay I suppose...

Thanks! [thumbsup] Looks like money gonna be gone liow... [:(]

I don't know exactly.. but do check whether is all your tyres ok... see whether got any punctured one.. which u didn't notice.... i experienced similar thing.. and it's bec. of punctured tyres... just my 2 cents.. hope it helps... [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Use to have such prob in my previous ride. Shock has a leak. Test by pressing car down to test for stiffness on all four corners. It should be the same. A spoilt shock will result in a soft suspension(softer than other 3 corner).

Looks like a wheel camber problem but not possible for a new car unless one of the front wheel hits a road porthole or side curb. If it is a camber problem, within the next few weeks you should be able to detect some abnormal wear patterns on the tyre(s). Alternatively, you can go for a side slip test ( tyre scuffing test ).If the result shows the car is pulling either towards the right or left side , it indicates your front wheels may have a camber or camber & toe problem.

Neutral Newbie

Our friend had the probem with his car 1 year ago (2003)

I think the problem should have already been resolved by now!

Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

I am having the same problem with my ride too. Can share how the problem was resolved? [shocked]

Sounds like a lemon to me... What's wrong with going back to BM to get it checked and yo feedback, since you're harping so much on having to fork up money to replace the parts?

In any case, if the car is new and it's within the warranty period, you as the customer has every right to get it checked and things replaced FOC.

No point being scared just because you "think" about this and that... Unless of cause you have some hidden issues (Maybe you'd modified the car) and does not/cannot/dare not let BM know about.

Ultimately, you should decide whether to exercise your right to use the warranty or just pay money and let it go to waste.

The choice is yours.

Moooooooooooooooo

If your tyres r properly inflated, then it seems your shocks r worn or just got a leak.

Check them first & try to change then asap. Get the OEM by KYB. Look for the made in Japan shocks as they r more lasting.

Hahaha. So someone dig it out & didn't notice the original posting date. [blush]

Anyway some other kakis also having same problem.

Maybe they wil find the replies helpful.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement