Lanzar HTG414 or Audison LRx4.300 Amp? please advise

Dafansu

Neutral Newbie

How come installation so ex?

I diyed, the wiring cost me abt $4/meter, put under seat need only abt $2-3 meters of cable. Not so ex right. Max max installation $20-30 include labour I think.

SO far whenever I bought anything from my installer, he never charge me for wiring, installation labour, ...etc. And the good part is his price is even cheaper than sim lim tower.

Neutral Newbie

any1 enquire with "fast honda" thingy already.....(what it mean by the way)....

My next upgrade might be audison if price is afforadable.....

how much is the GP???

Any thread??

Neutral Newbie

Reputable as in advertise a lot in magazines or a lot of satisfied customer say good. I know of a few well known who advertise a lot but after trying, I find them super ex and service attitude not good also.

And the one I patronise now is reccomended by mouth, never advertise, survive for 30 over years thru the reccomendation of one and other by satisfied customer like me.

no, not those who advertise a lot in mag but through word-of-mouth.

So now learn to experience everything by myself instead of relying 100% on ad or word-of-mouth.

gather as much info/feedback as possible on the product/service and also those hidden cost (if any). I think this way it is better...

Anyway, you dont just get the enjoyment from the ICE but also at the same time learn something during the process.

cheers

↡ Advertisement