• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:47 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hey guys, i was wondering where to get the chrome door handles and the cost

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:22 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

oh ya and where can get the clear side signal covers, i dun want orange one,

anyone got intructions on diying the headlamp to spray black, i wanna do it myself

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:04 PM

Incom
  • Premium member
    Incom
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

You can tell us the make and model of your car. wink.gif

Cheers

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:25 PM

Eching21
  • Premium member
    Eching21
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Is blacking of the headlamps LTA compliant btw?

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:49 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear
    Author Image

about the blacking thing, i not very sure, but lotsa ppl doing it

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:49 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear
    Author Image

aveo sedan(a)

Posted 06 October 2005 - 07:49 PM

Angkh88
  • Angkh88
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hey guys, i was wondering where to get the chrome door handles and the cost

Try this website http://www.maxdax.co...chevrolet_optra

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:19 PM

Tien
  • Tien
    5th Gear
    Author Image

PM superchevy for the chrome handles. comes in a set, chrome handles, back light chrome plate, side mirrors plate. i think $160...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan, but also believe."

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:29 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear
    Author Image

the back light plate for sedan oso?

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:33 PM

Tien
  • Tien
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yours a sedan huh? then i not sure liao... mine is a HB and i bought the chrome set from him.
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan, but also believe."

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:34 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear
    Author Image

oh ok

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

Amospiration
  • Amospiration
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I'm driving a Chevrolet Optra. Anyone know where to get cheap inner door handle? I just broke mine and I have to open door from outside. sad.gif

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:11 PM

Brock
  • Brock
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Try the stockist. Google for Song Yi.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

Servar33
  • Servar33
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

carid.com has lots of different door handels. Good Luck
- Rankings of companies that deal with auto loans, car insurances, car rents and sells, legal help, etc.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:45 PM

Rooneyrocks
  • Rooneyrocks
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dear Bros,

If i buy the inner door handles from Song Yi, where can i get them replace?

Thanks.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

Artmen
  • Artmen
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone could tell me where to get chrome parts in singapore??

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Xiaolong81
  • Xiaolong81
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

what car you drive?
i got cruze chrome door handle cover, 3m tape paste on.

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:19 PM

Foreverhyperlink
  • Premium member
    Foreverhyperlink
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone know where can I get a chrome door handle for Stonic?

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:28 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Anyone know where can I get a chrome door handle for Stonic?

not sure if it works for you.

https://www.ebay.com...017/26013172345

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Chrome, door, handles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users