18 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:47 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear

Hey guys, i was wondering where to get the chrome door handles and the cost

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:22 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear

oh ya and where can get the clear side signal covers, i dun want orange one,

anyone got intructions on diying the headlamp to spray black, i wanna do it myself

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:04 PM

Incom
    Incom

You can tell us the make and model of your car. wink.gif

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:25 PM

Eching21
    Eching21
    1st Gear

Is blacking of the headlamps LTA compliant btw?

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:49 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear

about the blacking thing, i not very sure, but lotsa ppl doing it

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:49 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear

aveo sedan(a)

Posted 06 October 2005 - 07:49 PM

Angkh88
  • Angkh88
    Clutched

Hey guys, i was wondering where to get the chrome door handles and the cost

Try this website http://www.maxdax.co...chevrolet_optra

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:19 PM

Tien
  • Tien

PM superchevy for the chrome handles. comes in a set, chrome handles, back light chrome plate, side mirrors plate. i think $160...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan, but also believe."

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:29 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear

the back light plate for sedan oso?

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:33 PM

Tien
  • Tien

yours a sedan huh? then i not sure liao... mine is a HB and i bought the chrome set from him.
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan, but also believe."

Posted 13 October 2005 - 01:34 PM

Tealbutt
  • Tealbutt
    1st Gear

oh ok

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

Amospiration
  • Amospiration

I'm driving a Chevrolet Optra. Anyone know where to get cheap inner door handle? I just broke mine and I have to open door from outside. sad.gif

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:11 PM

Brock
  • Brock

Try the stockist. Google for Song Yi.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

Servar33
  • Servar33

carid.com has lots of different door handels. Good Luck
- Rankings of companies that deal with auto loans, car insurances, car rents and sells, legal help, etc.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:45 PM

Rooneyrocks
  • Rooneyrocks

Dear Bros,

If i buy the inner door handles from Song Yi, where can i get them replace?

Thanks.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

Artmen
  • Artmen

Anyone could tell me where to get chrome parts in singapore??

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Xiaolong81
  • Xiaolong81

what car you drive?
i got cruze chrome door handle cover, 3m tape paste on.

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:19 PM

Foreverhyperlink

Anyone know where can I get a chrome door handle for Stonic?

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:28 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833

Anyone know where can I get a chrome door handle for Stonic?

not sure if it works for you.

https://www.ebay.com...017/26013172345

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Tags: Chrome, door, handles