Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Must see the real world figure.

I think real world is very subjective, depends on who and where the driver is driving...

So far Toyota have not been boasting their figures.

It's a 1.2 nia. If no any how loots, 20km/l should be achievable I believe.

I think the super charge should help it reach cruising speed fast to help save fuel. Yes 933 keep on advertising, the ads is so much better than all those VW ads....

19.6kml is quite remarkable

This figure is normal for eco-car.

Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2

Honda Brio 1.2

Nissan Almera 1.2

Suzuki Swift 1.2

All the above made-in-tomyum-land cars claim to achieve ~20km/L with Gasohol E20.

Edited by C-K

It's a 1.2 nia. If no any how loots, 20km/l should be achievable I believe.

I have had very bad experience with fuel econony for small cap engine coupled to automatic transmission. In real world, it's far far off from the quoted figures. For small cap engine, only way is to stick to stick.

I have had very bad experience with fuel econony for small cap engine coupled to automatic transmission. In real world, it's far far off from the quoted figures. For small cap engine, only way is to stick to stick.

Depends on how you drive it, normally these small cap engine have good cruising FC, you need to get it up to speed ASAP though. For example my Prius C, the FC is damn bad(less than 12km/l) when I'm driving 50 to 70 using ICE, once I break the barrier of 75 kph, the FC can easily hit 30 km/l without the assistance of E motor.

Definitely need to know how each and every car sweet spot.

Any one have the specs to share here? I read from wiki that the FC is over 25km/l, wondering is that Note a Hybrid or pure supercharge ICE.

pure supercharge. for this supercharge version have abt 20Bhp more then the base version @ 78BHP.

supercharge version comes with nav, eco mode & USB.

Edited by Rezorn86

actually u shld go test drive.

at first i oso feel tat 1.2l is quite jia liat, but after test drive n speed up to 90kph its not tat noisy n the power is not bad n quite reasonable.

Edited by Rezorn86
↡ Advertisement