Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Yup, like being forced.....

It happens like 1 out of 20 times now. I suspect it is due to the sequence of action before switching off the engine. But exactly what I still cannot figure out.
↡ Advertisement

It happens like 1 out of 20 times now. I suspect it is due to the sequence of action before switching off the engine. But exactly what I still cannot figure out.

Mine more or less the same as yours, you can talk to mechanic on next servicing, after adjusting, it is better.  I will tell them again next time, since it happens again after he adjusted it on my 3rd service, though less frequent.

Mine more or less the same as yours, you can talk to mechanic on next servicing, after adjusting, it is better. I will tell them again next time, since it happens again after he adjusted it on my 3rd service, though less frequent.

Someone just told me. The car has to be completely stop before shifting to P. I think it make sense. This is a common problem when driving an auto car.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

This thread seems to be quiet.

The pricing for Note is high compared to similar makes.

Note Lite going at $92,000 after discount is on the high side, way higher than Attrage & Bezza and even a Korean 1.6l car - Kia Cerato Forte K3

Tan Chong Motors is killing this model with such pricing.

Edited by Vinceng

This thread seems to be quiet.

The pricing for Note is high compared to similar makes.

Note Lite going at $92,000 after discount is on the high side, way higher than Attrage & Bezza and even a Korean 1.6l car - Kia Cerato Forte K3

Tan Chong Motors is killing this model with such pricing.

Good. I Dun want it to be too common.

And I think tc want promote pulsar instead.

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone encounter your note (basic) having creaking sound when passing humps?

I went to nissan service and all they do is to tighten and lubricate front strut but the sound came back after the end of the day when I test run. Call them and they say can lubricate again but this won't solve the problem.

Anything that i can do? Force them to change the suspension parts that is making the sound?

I only gotten the car in Dec 2016 and is only half a year and this noise persist for months.

• Praise 1

Does anyone encounter your note (basic) having creaking sound when passing humps?

I went to nissan service and all they do is to tighten and lubricate front strut but the sound came back after the end of the day when I test run. Call them and they say can lubricate again but this won't solve the problem.

Anything that i can do? Force them to change the suspension parts that is making the sound?

I only gotten the car in Dec 2016 and is only half a year and this noise persist for months.

Ask for new replacement if still warranty.

Turbocharged

2 possibilities:

1) Engine mounting

2) Steering rod

Edited by Vinceng

Turbocharged

Did you get your Note diagnosed at Tan Chong? What is the issue that caused the creaking noise?

Neutral Newbie

i experience my new Nissan note's engine pull back during low speed and sometime slight jerking when accelerate during slow speed. I have sent back for checking but they say is normal. anyone has similar problem?

• Praise 1

i experience my new Nissan note's engine pull back during low speed and sometime slight jerking when accelerate during slow speed. I have sent back for checking but they say is normal. anyone has similar problem?

Never. I hv this car for 18 months already.

Neutral Newbie

Never. I hv this car for 18 months already.

they say is due to engine brake at low speed, that's why I can feel like the car being pull back. but I only experience it inconsistently. most of the time when drive out from the carpark in the morning. sometimes I feel like driving a manual car instead of auto.

Neutral Newbie

@vinceng I can't remember what they say need changing because I am not good with cars. But I Guess should be because of the steering rod rubber which connect to another part. They say they will order and change for me. Took ~2 months to reach Singapore. Recently just come, but I haven got the time to go down to replace

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Seems like the familiar CVT issue. Suggest you stand firm in getting this defect rectified during warranty, else a replacement CVT is going to cost you in excess of $10,000.

Neutral Newbie

Seems like the familiar CVT issue. Suggest you stand firm in getting this defect rectified during warranty, else a replacement CVT is going to cost you in excess of $10,000.

thanks. I have email to their customer service manager.

Turbocharged

thanks. I have email to their customer service manager.

Did you get the CVT issue resolved?

The facelifted  Note is going for $78,800. Worth to pay a $2,800 premium for a 100% made and assembled in Japan car compared to the Thai assembled Mitsubishi Attrage selling at $76,000.

↡ Advertisement