Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Was there with family but didn't get to find out more about the freebies. However, price for both models dropped 3k each. The DIG-S is going for $93k. [;)]

You think it is worth to pay 3k more for the dig-s? I think it only works better on the express way? Will the direct infusion give more maintenance problem than the 1.2 version?

↡ Advertisement

You think it is worth to pay 3k more for the dig-s? I think it only works better on the express way? Will the direct infusion give more maintenance problem than the 1.2 version?

I'm not very familiar to Supercharged but i would think the maintenance is about the same bah. It should only make a difference if the parts are to be replaced after warranty, and touch wood it failed.

To me, getting the normal 1.2 with that kind of horse power meaning it would be driving like a Attrage, Solio, etc. The DIG-S has some decent bhp which is equivalent to 1.5. I've seen a few otr and they are all the DIG-S versions.

I heard that the normal 1.2 has normal turn knob a/c while the DIG-S has climate a/c with the circular panel just like the Almera which is a little ugly to some ppl. You decide lor.

Edited by Wormee

Understand that whilst they did cut the price but they also took away their previous 7 free service which covers 1k, 5k, 10k to 50k servicing aka Nissan maintenance programme.

So it's not real price cut but I suppose $3k is worth more than 7 servicings?

• Praise 12

I'm not very familiar to Supercharged but i would think the maintenance is about the same bah. It should only make a difference if the parts are to be replaced after warranty, and touch wood it failed.

To me, getting the normal 1.2 with that kind of horse power meaning it would be driving like a Attrage, Solio, etc. The DIG-S has some decent bhp which is equivalent to 1.5. I've seen a few otr and they are all the DIG-S versions.

I heard that the normal 1.2 has normal turn knob a/c while the DIG-S has climate a/c with the circular panel just like the Almera which is a little ugly to some ppl. You decide lor.

If pay 3k more to get dig-s version, I rather get a Honda Jazz 1.3. The smart interior cargo function is way better designed.

Understand that whilst they did cut the price but they also took away their previous 7 free service which covers 1k, 5k, 10k to 50k servicing aka Nissan maintenance programme.

So it's not real price cut but I suppose $3k is worth more than 7 servicings?

Wah, why ADs always like that. 7 servicing is a lot!

If pay 3k more to get dig-s version, I rather get a Honda Jazz 1.3. The smart interior cargo function is way better designed.

Hmm, I agree the interior magic seats for Jazz wins hands down. No fight for other brands. I am driving a Airwave now and it has the same type of cargo function as the Jazz, HR-V/Vezel, Fit, etc.

The Note actually has a decent legroom and boot space despite of its small frame.

Not sure about the price though but i guess the Jazz would cost slightly above 100k while the CEVS rebate is half of Note.

• Praise 1

Hmm, I agree the interior magic seats for Jazz wins hands down. No fight for other brands. I am driving a Airwave now and it has the same type of cargo function as the Jazz, HR-V/Vezel, Fit, etc.

The Note actually has a decent legroom and boot space despite of its small frame.

Not sure about the price though but i guess the Jazz would cost slightly above 100k while the CEVS rebate is half of Note.

Regarding jazz cev is half of Nissan note, meaning Honda ad and pi mark up more?

Regarding jazz cev is half of Nissan note, meaning Honda ad and pi mark up more?

Nope. Not sure about marking up, but the Note having 10k of cevs rebate will end up having 5k minus off the parf value upon 10 years. Whereas the Jazz having 5k cevs rebate will have 2.5k minus off the parf value.

The simpler the car, with less electronics, turbo and fancy climatic air-conditioning, you'll appreciate it when any of these parts break down and require replacement.

Easier on your wallet.

The non turbo Nissan Note is good enough.

• Praise 3

I have had very bad experience with fuel econony for small cap engine coupled to automatic transmission. In real world, it's far far off from the quoted figures. For small cap engine, only way is to stick to stick.

Can't agree more that a hand job is best for small capacity engines.

The auto tranny saps away the much needed power from the limited horses.

• Praise 3

The simpler the car, with less electronics, turbo and fancy climatic air-conditioning, you'll appreciate it when any of these parts break down and require replacement.

Easier on your wallet.

Yeah. That is why I will prefer a manual car with all the fancy electronic functions taken out. Just exterior frame and visual hardware look cool. But now most good models dun import manual.

There is an original accessory called divide n hide for note. It is a shelf that makes the boot area same level as the put down back seats. The back seats when put down expose the normally below of the seats that is not elegantly put together with enough material. If I get note I will need to pay $400 for this accessory to make the boot acceptable to me.

There is an original accessory called divide n hide for note. It is a shelf that makes the boot area same level as the put down back seats. The back seats when put down expose the normally below of the seats that is not elegantly put together with enough material. If I get note I will need to pay $400 for this accessory to make the boot acceptable to me.

Ya i saw how it works at the showroom. Quite impressed with the space. Tot it comes standard?  :huh:

Easier on your wallet.

Agree. Was considering the Mazda 2 also and although it comes with so may features and gadgets, too many electronics which is more prone to failure if design and durability does not come well.

Ya i saw how it works at the showroom. Quite impressed with the space. Tot it comes standard? :huh:

Agree. Was considering the Mazda 2 also and although it comes with so may features and gadgets, too many electronics which is more prone to failure if design and durability does not come well.

It can be purchased at $400.

I just order a NOTE DIGS after test drive.

So, still went for the DIG-S rather den normal 1.2 ah.

Care to share what freebies Tan Chong threw in for you?

↡ Advertisement